i ate too much bad food this weekend

Options
on saturday i ate almost 4000 calories and today i just kept eating bad junkfood and im at 1700 before dinner
i am only suppose to eat 1200 per day
i was on a 160 day streak of eating and i still logged all the bad stuff i ate i just feel sad now
can i just drink green tea and have my yogurts tomorrow and it will make up some of the bad calories from this weekend because it was a lot and i will still exercise too

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    What now?!
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Lesson learned I guess? I know yesterday was your brothers birthday so I guess it was hard for you to stay focused on eating better when everyone else around you was indulging... and then there was that accidental donut :|

Just try to stay on track better and don't use a weekend of poor eating as the end. It was a pit stop. You'll do better tomorrow.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    You're too young for this site.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Just go back to eating 1200 calories (although going by your stats from your other post I would say that's too little). What happened, happened. Overrestricting to follow high calorie days isn't good.
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    You're too young for this site.
    While that may be true, you've gotta give the kid some positive feedback. She's trying and that's more than I can see with a lot of kids.
  • orangegato
    Options
    you meant her mommy
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Because you are violating TOS by being on this site
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    why do u come to my forum posts and harass me when i need real advice?

How old are you, really?
  • orangegato
    Options
    why do u come to my forum posts and harass me when i need real advice?

Because there seems to be strong evidence that you are not young enough to be on this forum. Come back after about 8 years of maturity. Don't obsess over food or else you could develop an eating disorder.
  • orangegato
    Options
    I gave advice.
  • QJ18
    QJ18 Posts: 25 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My advice would be forgive yourself and move forward, and try to remember the tummy ache the next time you feel like binge-eating. We all make mistakes, it's ok.

I'm also really hooked on sweets and sometimes over-indulge. Lately I've been trying to go slow and really enjoy the junk food when I have it, and remind myself that it's a sometimes treat. Every candy bar is a a whole cardio session out the window calorie-wise, so I try to keep that in mind too.

Hope you feel better! Best of luck!
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    In all fairness, I don't think that they are mean because you talk about your mom. I'm 34. I called my mom the other day to ask her how to make corn on the cob.. bc I literally had no idea. However, your mom seems to play a larger role in your life - including managing your meals and telling you what day school starts.

That being said - I did give you advice. I literally was the 2nd post on your other post and I said, "Track it and move on. Plan for the restaurant. Try to find nutrition information and make a plan before hand. If you decide you are ok with going over a bit - then do it. If you decide to go for a low calorie soup/salad option, stick with the plan. Maybe move a little more to burn some more calories."

I stand by that advice for both questions. Don't starve yourself. Make a plan and stick to it. Track it and move on.