Recipes Please - Week 4 and getting bored

Options
81chime
81chime Posts: 3 Member
I am in week 4 of a 12 week diet and I am eating the same main meals every second day, either steamed fish and vegies or chicken. Can you help me with recipes please. I have lost 4 kilos so far.

Replies

• lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Why a 12 week diet? How many calories are you aiming for in a meal?
  • lilygirlx
    lilygirlx Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi
    I love a jacket potato when its cooked scrape out the middle and mix in one small handfull of grated cheese (strong is best as you need less for the flavour) and one finely chopped up rasher of grilled bacon then mix it all together and put back into the skins and bake in the oven for another 15 mins untill golden brown on top.

Feels so naughty but only around 200 cals (just dont be heavy handed with the cheese)

Hope you like it x
  • 81chime
    Options
    I am doing a 12 week challenge with my Gym. I am aiming at 1200 calories. Thanks
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Do you have specific things you are trying to avoid?
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com has some great recipes. They all have calorie counts/ww points and nutrition info. My favorite so far is the baked potato soup.
  • khvanzant
    khvanzant Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Here are some favorites of mine -

1. Eggs over easy on whole wheat toast with slice of tomato - love it and super simple
    2. Greek yogurt and berries with a little honey
    3. Spinach salad, red peppers, mushrooms, onion and sauteed extra firm tofu that has been drained and baked - sounds complicated but isn't and is very yummy once you sautee it in a little garlic and olive oil
    4. Rolled turkey breast with lite cheese and mustard - 2 of these with a pickle - salty snack
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Try this bake.

4 6oz bonless skinless chicken breasts
    garlic salt and pepper
    1 can healthy harvest cambells cream of mushroom soup
    1/2 cup fat free plain yogurt
    1/2 bag sliced cremini mushrooms

season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a 8x8 casserole dish. Throw the mushrooms on top. Mix soup and yogurt together and spread on chicken. Bake uncovered in a 325 oven for 1 1/2 hours.

I usually eat this with some steamed millet and broccoli. It's so delicious!
  • dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    carrot and coriander soup
    450g carrots
    1 onion
    2pts veg stock
    1tsp ground coriander
    put it all in a pan and simmer for about 30 mins til carrot soft (I grate the carrot its quicker)
    blitz it with a blender and add some chopped coriander (cilantro)
    serves4 at 64 cals a serving
    Made it today it was lovely and filling
  • 81chime
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support with the recipes