Small Victories

Options
guppi03
guppi03 Posts: 21 Member
I've been feeling like I have been trying so hard to eat better and that I'm getting nowhere. Out of frustration and desperation I decided tonight to join the MFP community for the first time (although I've been using the app since 2014.). After a wonderful night being inspired I went to change my goal and happened to look back at my entries. Despite feeling like I've accomplished nothing I realized that I've lost 10lbs since the beginning of the year. A pound or two a month wasn't noticeable during but it sounded great when it added up to 10. It's inspired me to keep going.

I wanted to celebrate my little victory and open this thread so that you could share your victories too, be it a flirtatious look from someone cute, a drop in dress size or more.

Let's hear about those small victories people.

Replies

• zindroth
    zindroth Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My victory is slowly changing my relationship with food. I am working on not seeing good/bad food, just today or not today food. All things in moderation.
  • Adelemlvc
    Adelemlvc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I used to feel frustrated too , all diet an no loss month after month. Joined MFP and lost 6lb this week!! quite a way to go for my ideal weight but I'm hoping peoples success stories on here spur me on :) good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!