Replies

• igarcia13
    igarcia13 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes! My goal is to reach 365 days!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I've logged in every day since I started, even on vacations.
  • umerjaved94
    umerjaved94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its my 7th day. I login everyday and its very helpful. I have already lost 4.4lbs of weight. About 19lbs to go.
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    If your answer is yes, then I'm looking for you!

I'm Megan, and I log on every day to log my weight, and check in on my MFP friends. I have 35kgs (77lbs) to lose in total, and am down 5kgs (11lbs) already.
    I'm seeking friends, who are near the beginning of their journeys, and would love to give and receive support.

Feel free to leave a comment, or send me a friend request. I hope to hear from you! :)

I have one month in here almost, log in daily, lost 6lbs so far, and have between 50-70 lbs to lose.
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Its my 7th day. I login everyday and its very helpful. I have already lost 4.4lbs of weight. About 19lbs to go.

You have lost 4 lbs in 7days?!! Wow! Anything new you did. Thats incredible with only 20 or so lbs to lose.
  • shadowbaby4
    shadowbaby4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about 6 weeks and I track my meals every day. I love to send and receive support!
  • SilentDan82
    SilentDan82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm very much near the beginning of my journey having started only a week ago. I have about 65 lbs of fat to lose. I've logged in every day and intend to keep doing it. Yesterday was the only day I didn't log my food because I ate a lot of stuff other people prepared and it was impossible to log it, otherwise I log everything. Feel free to add me, would love to have more friends going through the same experience.
  • Uisceuisce
    Uisceuisce Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I log every day feel free to add :)