70 lbs to lose, looking for friends and support

Options
kellyanne4210
kellyanne4210 Posts: 18 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, just completed my first week of using MFP and have lost 4lbs! I have about 70 to lose in total so this is just the start! Looking for friends with a similar amount to lose to motivate and support each other! Please feel free to add

Replies

• scheuflerjm
    scheuflerjm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl! I have a goal of 70# to lose. We'll get this done!
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I want to lose 60 total, but my first goal is 30 in six months. We can do this!
  • Stephieann_82
    Stephieann_82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Looking to lose 80lbs. I need all the motivation I can get!
  • kellyanne4210
    kellyanne4210 Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    I have lost over 80. Feel free to add me.

10116386.png

That's amazing! Friend request sent :)
  • morgenmc
    morgenmc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in for losing 80 lbs! Feeling overwhelmed but motivated. Here for mutual encouragement and support!
  • teaganmarker
    teaganmarker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am with you in this journey. I have about 70 pounds I am hoping to lose before my wedding next June. Your can do this!
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    add me to the team of 70 lbs (plus) I need support and am here to give support as well.
  • Dietkitty26
    Dietkitty26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    60 to lose but I'm on VLCD at the moment so you may not want to add me :D
  • countrylovingmom
    countrylovingmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I am doing, feel free to add me. Looking forward to starting this new journey in life.
  • Nhud28
    Nhud28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also looking for support to lose 78lbs, feel free to ads me.
  • ericamarkwardt73
    ericamarkwardt73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to send friend requests, but you can add me! I want to lose 50 pounds, but my metabolism stinks. I have been eating 1400 cal a day, or less, working out almost every day-usually high intensity, burning at least 300 calories at a time-and not losing any weight. My cardiologist says I need to lose weight to make it easier on my heart, but the plans that the exercise physiologist and the nutritionist gave me have slowed down my weight loss progress (I was eating 600-800 cal a day and losing 2.5 lbs a week, but the nutritionist told me I needed to eat more.
  • ericamarkwardt73
    ericamarkwardt73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    60 to lose but I'm on VLCD at the moment so you may not want to add me :D

If you don't mind me asking, what is your intake? What results have you been seeing (lbs/week)? I was doing between 600-800 cal/week and was losing about 2.5 lbs/week. From what I read, I should have been losing more...
  • tlynch914
    tlynch914 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose anywhere between 50-80lbs. This hate-hate relationship I have with my scale has got to stop!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've lost 26 lbs since the first of April 2017 and now have about 40 more lbs to go!
  • MissMandyT85
    MissMandyT85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose about 75 myself! I'm about 10 days in and 6.8 pounds down. I think a lot of that is water weight. I'm drinking LOTS of water!
  • latinoprince4271
    latinoprince4271 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was 269 and am now down to 218 I turned vegan and I not only run but also work out at home.
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 205 and looking to lose 30 by the end of the year and another 25 by summer 2018. Feel free to add me too!
  • Tedrick123
    Tedrick123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    U can add me
  • TopCop52903
    TopCop52903 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    anyone, feel free to add me