first time actively using site!! need new friends!!

Options
Hello everyone!!! I've always been in pretty good shape, even after I had my first child. But when I became a stay home mom, I found I was starting to pack on the lbs!!! Then I had my second child and gained 50+ lbs during my pregnancy! Ever since, I havent really had motivation to lose weight til recently. I work part time and found myself needing some new pants to wear to work. I have a bunch of pants in my closet and none of them fit me!!! So I decided my goal is to lose the weight and fit back into my old pants!!! My biggest issue is having motivation. As of lately I've been pretty good at being motivated, but I know I'm going to need help along the way! Feel free to add me as a friend and together we can be eachothers support systems!!

Replies

• twintea
    twintea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend anytime - here for support and inspiration ....I started 10 days ago and looking to lose 80 pounds.....good luck on your journey and why not share it with someone !!!!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here. I've been here for 3 months and I have found it highly motivational, and addictive! I look forward to working out so that I can log it so that I can see how many extra calories I have for the day.

The folks on here are great and real and everyone seems genuinely affected by the next person's pain and success stories.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll love it here!
  • mastidon
    mastidon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and we'll help each other out! I'm looking to get back to my good eating regimen that I practiced before my wedding. Plus, I wouldn't mind losing about 20 lbs. :) Let me k now if you need anything, and add me as a friend.

Ciao...
  • mastidon
    mastidon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love Turbofire!!
  • KSHorne
    KSHorne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • delidot
    delidot Posts: 12
    Options
    Just remember its about being your own best friend! I believe totally that you can do this!
  • Lolaandmasonsmommy
    Options
    Awww thank you! That means a lot!!