Need new friends for support and vice versa!

Options
Ive been tracking for 3 months now and am down 35 lbs. My family and friends don't understand the struggle of losing weight as they are all thin. I could definitely benefit from the support of new friends and maybe share tips and tricks!

Thanks!

Replies

• NR81206
    NR81206 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request, I've been at it for almost 3 months (w/tracking for 77 days) I'm down 27#, I still want to lose another 20#
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Im only 2 weeks in but id love some support also :smiley:
  • carlhuitt
    carlhuitt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. You are all proof it works. Beware of trolls. Trolls spoil goals. If you don't have a supportive household look here and look within yourself.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Ive been tracking for 3 months now and am down 35 lbs. My family and friends don't understand the struggle of losing weight as they are all thin. I could definitely benefit from the support of new friends and maybe share tips and tricks!

Thanks!

I've been here for 15 months but never had a very large amount to lose, so not sure how much I can encourage you. Will add you anyway.
  • LoveMusic4Life
    LoveMusic4Life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have started a new day on losing weight too, feel free to add me and we can all support eachother! Its hard staying on track when you dont have people to give you good advice and just to give you that extra push. Feel free to add me
  • mbsoto82
    mbsoto82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new as of today!!! Looking for support as well
  • Tarak15
    Tarak15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Could use some motivation here as well. Will send a friend request!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I've been here for years! I follow ketogenic but have friends who follow all sorts of plans.
  • pitbull603
    pitbull603 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Last year I my weight was 394lbs....last weigh in 301....keep it up
    Your not alone...
    But, now i deadlift 810lbs
    Anything is possible...and chocolate is not failing..
    Lol
  • Jallen0224
    Jallen0224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm going to send you a friend request. I'm looking for someone to help motivate me! Let's get it girls!
  • Moobs92
    Moobs92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to more friends! I actually just started and the support is great! I'll send an add and we can Cher each other on!
  • ColletteKennedy
    ColletteKennedy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for some motivation. Been on and off here for a while. Lost some weight and put it back on. Just feeling blah....no desire to get out there and workout again.
  • CheekieM0nkey
    CheekieM0nkey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Support and motivation is important but not necessary from those who are close to you. I lost 235lbs without the support from anyone. Yea it sucks but it can be done. Don't give up. Let your goal by your focus and be motivated by the new life you want to live.

Good luck. You can do it.
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am back at it after losing over 40 lbs before getting pregnant. Now that the little one is almost one I am starting to get back in the wagon of logging and trying to exercise. Will offer support however I can.
  • chandaloser
    chandaloser Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone here is welcome to add me as a friend. I am happy to support and be supported :)
  • rmugeke
    rmugeke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of a support group as well!