Introducing myself

Options
Hi all.
I am 25 year old woman. I've always been a lil on the heavier side all my life. I just want to know what it's like to be skinny, or at least on the thinner side. :) Mainly I want to be healthier and weigh less than my skinny hubby. or at least around the same.
Right now I weigh about 30lbs more than him. I am about 165lb and 5'6. I would like to be around 145lbs. If I am honest I would actually like to be around 140 lbs but don't ever remember being that low.
So I am on day 2 of keeping track of my cals and did my exercise for the day. I definitely DEFINITELY need support as I have tried to do this a million times and have never succeeded.
Thanks!

Replies

• kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    ill support you! you can add me if you want
  • mistyaiken
    mistyaiken Posts: 13
    Options
    you can add me ill support you i have alot too loose too we can do it:)
  • ckjohnson0820
    Options
    Hun, i am going thru the same thing i have never been skinny, add me and we can support each other
  • hazycosmicjive
    hazycosmicjive Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    same here! i've finally stopped saying "tomorrow, tomorrow" and decided that today was the day to commit! :) add me-- we can be diet buddies!
  • wearystar
    wearystar Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i just joined too, i'm hoping that with all these supportive people i'll actually get to my goal. you can add me if you like :)