Looking for THM friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I am looking for other females following the THM lifestyle... I started just over a month ago and have lost 15 lbs and found it to be very easy but I am looking for others to share meals and recipes with - or just general encouragement!

Replies

• cjoylamb
    cjoylamb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So I have some family who have done THM with success. My husband and I have usually done Atkins but it is not sustainable.. My sister gave me the book and information and I was intrigued... So as of yesterday.. I have started doing THM.... so we will see how it goes!!
  • Sarahs1203
    Sarahs1203 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love the recipes and have found that if I plan ahead (and are well rested!) I stay on track. Are you on any of the FB groups for THM? Everyone is wonderful and they post a ton of recipes over there.
  • kristinak48
    kristinak48 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this program as well :) Feel free to add me! I'm just learning about it.
  • deanna1208
    deanna1208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for THM followers. Trying to learn more. Please join me.
  • WhartonChic99
    WhartonChic99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely will be using the THM to some degree! My momma found it and when she had my family on it only about 60% like one maybe two meals a day on plan, I lost like 15 pounds within two months. Feel free to add me!
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am a THM follower. Feel free to add me.
  • dalfano1
    dalfano1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting out on THM and I'm looking for a couple of recipes to do daily, what are some of your go to meals/snacks
  • Lizabetha_2011
    Lizabetha_2011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are starting THM, he is reading the book trying to catch up to me. We have started to change some things slowly the issue is we are on disability and can not afford all the stuff for some of the meals. I myself am having issues understanding where to begin, we were just informed that if we don't get his sugar under control he will have to go on meds for diabetes and his cholesterol is high
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm a THM follower too! I've been off of MFP for a long time, but really need some accountability in my choices. Friend me.
  • dk6boys522
    dk6boys522 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! Been using thm on and off to years but just gained 30 pounds and after 2 weeks on thm I'm down 10 pounds. Not sure how that's happened and I'm sure it will slow down.
  • JoniCh2
    JoniCh2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Trim Healthy Mama's! I have been reading and following the sisters for about 6 months. I feel like I finally have a grip on this food freedom mindset and have lost 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks (including the week of Thanksgiving!). I need to track this so I have come back to myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me for support!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I don’t understand what this is? I went to their website and saw the words “counting calories is out”. That makes no sense to my brain. So it’s a recipe book that is low calorie meals so if you just eat that you won’t gain weight? #confused
  • staciej0
    staciej0 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been doing THM. Also, I have been on MFP for long time - about 7 years. This week, I am kicking THM into highgear and using MFP to track meals so I know where I sit with Carbs/Fats. I subscribed to MFP paid option, but I think I was able to see what I needed to see on the free option too. But not complaining about NO Ads! The facebook group is fabulous and huge! heard over 10,000 members... they are all uplifting, helpful, and positive, and no one is derogatory, or rude, and it is modified but I don't want to be on facebook just for that group (have wanted to remove social media for a while). I am bummed because I thought certainly there would be another huge group on MFP but am not finding one.