the NSV I needed :)

Options
So I just came home from work, THANK THE LORD I still had cals left- I was double fisting sugar free double chocolate jello pudding snacks- I worked 12's with special needs kids so covered in drool, food and other things we need not say- exhausted. (I LOVE MY JOB and am in no way bashing it I would not have it any other way) and my brother who I have not seen in a while looks at me and goes "wow you look so skinny, I need time to adjust to this" one of those days where u just needed a comment like that- it made my day.

Replies

• Fitandsexy_fe
    Fitandsexy_fe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! Love randome compliments that just make your day :-) keep up the good work. (btw I do the same work!!!)
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! I love when people notice the changes.

Keep up the great work!
  • brokenxglass
    Options
    Aww, that made my day too. :)
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    aawww what an AWESOME brother!! && an AMAZING feeling. Sounds like you for sure needed a comment like that when you have one of "those" days. It also sounds like you do a great thing working with children!! It looks like you have made great progress with your weight loss. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Those random, seemingly out-of-nowhere comments are often the most meaningful!! CONGRATS!!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Those random, seemingly out-of-nowhere comments are often the most meaningful!! CONGRATS!!

I second this! Gratz! :D
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    On days like that you need those random acts. Glad your brother was there to give you a perfect one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!