Skinny fat

Options
I have always been skinny.. so I did some lifting for 2 years didnt become a guant but got a little bigger. then i stopped going to the gym like 10 months ago. Then i developped some fat arround my nipples and it's freaking me out i cant wear shirts without being embarrassed.
I did have a little belly fat in the past and i did't care about it. Now i still have some belly fat and some chest fat..
I started working out lifting weights 2 weeks ago 3 days a week and i dont see the chest fat going away :(
Saturday i started cutting calories ( I only eat a breakfast of like 500C and nothin much esle during the day) and doing HIT cardio of like 10 minutes in the morning and at night. And i went to the gym twice since saturday.. so 4 days of this and still have that annoying fat.
All i want is for the chest fat to go away so i can feel good about myself... help

Replies

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    You put the fat on over a 10 month period, and you expect to lose it in less than a week? :confused:

Fat loss requires a deficit (but not starving yourself on 500 cals), and patience. Keep lifting to retain the muscle you do have. Get a sensible calorie goal.

This ^ all day long

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Medsekma wrote: »
    I have always been skinny.. so I did some lifting for 2 years didnt become a guant but got a little bigger. then i stopped going to the gym like 10 months ago. Then i developped some fat arround my nipples and it's freaking me out i cant wear shirts without being embarrassed.
    I did have a little belly fat in the past and i did't care about it. Now i still have some belly fat and some chest fat..
    I started working out lifting weights 2 weeks ago 3 days a week and i dont see the chest fat going away :(
    Saturday i started cutting calories ( I only eat a breakfast of like 500C and nothin much esle during the day) and doing HIT cardio of like 10 minutes in the morning and at night. And i went to the gym twice since saturday.. so 4 days of this and still have that annoying fat.
    All i want is for the chest fat to go away so i can feel good about myself... help

you really thought you could change your body in 4 days???? if only things were that easy!! keep lifting but EAT...way more than you are!
  • Medsekma
    Medsekma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its just a very littlz bit of fat that makes my chest look weird that's why i expected to get rid of it in like a week but guess not ..!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I had "just a little bit" of fat on my stomach that took me an additional 7 months to lose xD
  • JackieMarie1989jgw
    JackieMarie1989jgw Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Are you male? Is the fat just around your nipples, and you never tended to store fat there before? If so, have you been to a doctor to rule out gynecomastia?

Otherwise, I agree with the other posters. Patience.
  • cougargirl1025
    cougargirl1025 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wait, what?
  • Medsekma
    Medsekma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I had "just a little bit" of fat on my stomach that took me an additional 7 months to lose xD
    Holly *kitten* 7 months ?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options

In all reality, it takes most people years to get their body to the end result they actually want.

And do you really only eat 500 calories? Because if that is even remotely true, you won't get the body you want doing that, especially as a male.
  • Meelisv
    Meelisv Posts: 235 Member
    Options

Can very well take longer too.
    Moderate caloric deficit and decent weight lifting program helps.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »

In all reality, it takes most people years to get their body to the end result they actually want.

And do you really only eat 500 calories? Because if that is even remotely true, you won't get the body you want doing that, especially as a male.

So much this. I have some stubborn fat and leaning out more and more sometimes doesn't cut it...so I've had to build up muscle to help. And it has helped.. but I'm still not there either after years and years.