Me on December 2010 and now 7 months after :-) :-) :-)

Options
editara13
editara13 Posts: 384 Member
I took this picture on December 2010 and at this time I was 200 pounds and I was trying everything to lose weight and starving myself most of the times, but no pounds were going down. Than on January 2011 I saw on Facebook an add about MFP and that was the moment that change my life. I feel so healthy and so happy with myself now being at 150 pounds :-). I wish for everybody the same results and I know that you all will succeed, because MFP is great. Love and Peace to all :-)

003-2.jpg

I don't know what's wrong with it, but it worked before. Thanks to all for your lovely comments :-)

3574379.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    the first picture doesnt work :( at least not for me.. regardless, your numbers are awesome!! Thanks for always being so positive & supportive on my page btw! MUCH appreciated!
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    awesome results - what does your core workout look like? I want a six pack!!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    awesome! I hope to look like that!
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    just change IMG for img....regardless, excellent job!
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    you look great!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I took this picture on December 2010 and at this time I was 200 pounds and I was trying everything to lose weight and starving myself most of the times, but no pounds were going down. Than on January 2011 I saw on Facebook an add about MFP and that was the moment that change my life. I feel so healthy and so happy with myself now being at 150 pounds :-). I wish for everybody the same results and I know that you all will succeed, because MFP is great. Love and Peace to all :-)

003-1.jpg

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • skinnylittlestylist
    Options
    That's Fantastic!!! Or I guess you could say sixpacktastic!:) W2G!!!!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    That takes some work, great job!!

(fans self)
  • Cice
    Cice Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • editara13
    Options
    awesome results - what does your core workout look like? I want a six pack!!

Sit ups and leg raise abs
  • editara13
    Options
    the first picture doesnt work :( at least not for me.. regardless, your numbers are awesome!! Thanks for always being so positive & supportive on my page btw! MUCH appreciated!

You are welcome and thank you :-)
  • editara13
    Options
    That's Fantastic!!! Or I guess you could say sixpacktastic!:) W2G!!!!

Thank you :-)
  • editara13
    Options

(fans self)

Yes it took me seven months, but it was worthy. Thank you and I love that cat :-)
  • editara13
    Options
    Awesome job!!

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

(fans self)

I cant believe I'm saying this but yummy!!! :bigsmile: WOW great Job :happy:
  • odie02
    odie02 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Very inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!