Looking for MOTIVATED friends!

Options
I am restarting and I am really looking for people who have lost or need to drop a lot of weight who are motivated and want someone to help motivate them :)
I have about 70 pounds to drop and I need to just DO IT!

Replies

• 1littlecloud
    1littlecloud Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I dont have but about 25 to lose but Im very positive and motivating, if you want to be friends, Id like to. :)
  • Bmonty1011
    Bmonty1011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivating friends as well. I need to loose 30 lbs. I'm new to this site & im interested in being friends
  • linawhitacre
    linawhitacre Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends! I have 60+ pounds to lose by this time next year :smile:
  • maryehoustonauthor
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose. I've broken it in to smaller chunks so as not to overwhelm myself. I would love to have an accountability partner for this journey.
  • BusiTeach
    BusiTeach Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I began this journey (again) in January with a made-up mind and a goal to lose 100 pounds this year. I have worked hard to eat healthy and exercise regularly. I have lost 62 so far.
  • enoughisenough3565
    enoughisenough3565 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 more to lose, I'm half way there. Would love to have more friends please feel free to add me.
  • amandakttx
    amandakttx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd enjoy motivating friends and support. Please add me as well!!!
  • artanis50
    artanis50 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 70+ lbs .... VERY motivated - unlike the million other times I've tried to lose weight, this is my last time "trying" because I will DO IT! About a month ago I was trying to give my son a bath. I am so fat I couldn't even lean over into the tub to wash him. I was disgusted with myself, so here I am.

So far my progress has been slow, but I'm keeping at it. Feel free to add me as a friend. I do post regularly on my own profile, log my food & exercise and mostly lurk here in the forums.
  • susanayt97
    susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to lose and never lost much, but I'm motivated AF to redefine my body!
  • rsolomon628
    rsolomon628 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love some motivation as well! I'm new to MFP and this is my first time actively trying to lose weight. My first goal is 25 lbs by the end of the year!
  • Volbeat79
    Volbeat79 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have lost 83 pounds since March using this site. Almost all the people here are encouraging and friendly. I'd be happy to be help.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My name is Jason and I ooze motivation!
  • tonyarlipps17
    tonyarlipps17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 85 pounds to lose. I'm looking for some friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • oneunfitdad
    oneunfitdad Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    nice one feel free to add me
  • cinnamon42
    cinnamon42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 25, please add me.
  • NiksGettingHealthy
    Options
    I'm in need as friends as well! Anyone who love to add me on here please do so!
    Also, I am very active on Instagram if anyone would like to follow me on there as well! thegirlwhosn4ps
  • MichelleRenee_76
    MichelleRenee_76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have been on here sporadically since 2014. I've tried to lose weight a few times. I am really at the point where I have put it off, long enough...and for my health... I really need to get down to business. Most of the friends I have on here are no longer involved anymore. I could use some fresh friends that are motivated right now. It always makes a difference. :)
  • potokat
    potokat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I've lost 42 pounds so far, and am working on losing a bit more fat while I lift to gain muscle. :) I log daily and I exercise 5-6 times a week (cardio, strength, and some days both).
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I have been here a good long while and I am down 75 pounds and in maintenance...but...if I don't log I gain.

So I log daily, run, cycle, and swim, and I have a bunch of low cal but very tasty recipes. Add me if you want.
  • hannys
    hannys Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 20lbs with about 30ish more to go!