Need good alcohol low cal recipes!!!

Options
Next week is another weekend at the lake... i need some good low-cal drink ideas. Usually while on the lake we drink malibu rum & pineapple juice... LOADED with calories! Then when we get back to the house my Dad always makes pina colodas! Boohoo! I need some ideas... HELP!!!!!

Replies

• ja4bs
    ja4bs Posts: 30
    Options
    bump .... because I'm curious what is out there too!!!
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    the 55 calorie beer isn't too bad. It's low alcohol content though as well
  • kittrelle
    kittrelle Posts: 67
    Options
    When I went camping I had a pitcher of Crystal Light Appletini mixed with Whipped Vodka, and also their Margarita mixed with- tequila, of course!! Only calories was the alcohol!!
  • karhaz123
    karhaz123 Posts: 35
    Options
    I know people that drink vodka and lemon, and others who have one shot of crown in diet coke.
    ( ; good luck.
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Coconut rum and diet coke - I think it's like 50-100 cals.
  • capNramsey
    capNramsey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Try mixing with diet sodas. If that's not you're thing, mix vodka or your choice with the Trop50 juices. Also Crystal Light is a great mixer. They even have flavors like margarita out now. And some mixes are sweetened naturally, but still low calorie if you don't like artificial sweeteners. Have fun!
  • shiransom
    shiransom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Crystal light lemonade and blueberry vodka
  • amberwaves74
    Options
    My Weight Watchers iPhone app recommends rum&diet coke, screwdriver, mojito w/ club soda, or bloody mary. All are low calories and some even have nutritional value :) For beer, Michelob Ultra is good.
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    When we went camping we made a pitcher of half crystal light lemonade, half crystal light iced tea and had a glass of this with an ounce of Parrot Bay pineapple rum. It was so good and very low on calories!
  • kittyforet
    kittyforet Posts: 29
    Options
    Hungry Girl has a book " Happy Hour" that has 75 recipies for fantastic guilt-free cocktails and party foods....haven't tried any yet but sounds yummy!!!

Also, the Crystal Light single-serve drink powders make a strawberry daquiri and margarita flavor that you just add alcohol to, yummy!

I've also heard there is a new liquor called Skinny Girl.....or Skinny something....I saw a bar advertising it...
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Skinny Rita's:
    Lime Crystal Lite (Kroger Brand- it's a Crystal Lite imitation, but the only mix in lime)
    Tequila
    Squeeze of lime

Shanti's:
    Peach Crystal Lite
    Vodka

Go easy on these! :drinker:
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I like to do flavored vodka (like absolut grapefruit) with club soda. Also when I mix my own drinks I pour half shots instead of full shots to reduce the calories further...so I can drink 2 drinks, and only get hit with the calories for 1 ounce of vodka!
  • cavaaller_85
    cavaaller_85 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl has a book " Happy Hour" that has 75 recipies for fantastic guilt-free cocktails and party foods....haven't tried any yet but sounds yummy!!!

Also, the Crystal Light single-serve drink powders make a strawberry daquiri and margarita flavor that you just add alcohol to, yummy!

I've also heard there is a new liquor called Skinny Girl.....or Skinny something....I saw a bar advertising it...

She has great recipes! You can find a lot of them for free on her website, hungry-girl.com.
  • rockersbaby1
    rockersbaby1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Skinny Girl Margarita is pretty good. I'm a tequila girl and prefer a more sour drink than sweet and this one isn't bad considering how low cal it is.
  • Bean5
    Bean5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    On the boat I like Michelob Ultra beer with Lime (98 cals ea) and the Mike's Hard Light Lemonade (also 98 cals ea)...just discovered it, and it's great iced on a hot day.
  • Butrfli
    Butrfli Posts: 50
    Options
    I was recently told about Diet Cranberry/Pomegranate Juice (Ocean Spray) with Vodka and just a tad splash of OJ. Heard it's a really good tropical drink.
  • jamaicaqueen24
    jamaicaqueen24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump.. I'm curious too
  • AutoIronic
    AutoIronic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Watermelon Gin Fizz (found it online): pureed watermelon (just get the juice and strain out the pulp), gin, diet tonic, lime juice. Garnish with cubes of frozen watermelon. Change up the proportions according to your taste!
  • maryzcontrary
    Options
    "Zilch" margarita mix - it's fairly new - I bought it at a liquor store - each packet has no calories or carbs - if at a restaurant, order a shot of good silver tequila (patron) and a bar glass of ice water, mix the tequila and packet, add to the water and it's so good!!

Also, my other go-to is a good, 100% agave tequila with Crystal Light Pure Lemonade mix. mmmmm.....