New Friends

Options
Monda
Monda Posts: 271 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Teresa and I have been a member of this site for a while now. I have seen new friends come and some great ones go. I have about 60 more pounds to lose and am in need of some new motivations and I can always use the encouragement. My mom died in November and so I have really had some struggles with losing the weight. I have lost 38 pounds so far and I hope to lose the rest within the next year. I am a very determined person but sometimes I am discouraged very easily. I need friends to help me keep going. I like to joke around alot and encourage others as well. So, if you need a new friend, please add me. Thanks so much!

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I am on Monda's friend list, and she is an awesome, wonderful, upbeat woman who is always sweet and encouraging!!!
  • frostymorning
    frostymorning Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Teresa.
    I have been following MFP for a while, but am mucking around a bit with just 10 more pounds to lose, so I too need some encouragement. Maybe we could help eachother - this is the first time I have 'friended' anyone.
    I am 53, a mother of two grown children.
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. I am looking for friends as well, we can motivate each other along the way to wellness:smile:
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ill send a friend request as well!!
  • kdtann
    kdtann Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi.. I've been on MFP for about 8 weeks. I could use some more friends as well.
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    I'm adding you...I'm always looking for as much of a support group as possible!
  • wildflower003
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I am in need of more friends and support as well.
  • Monda
    Options
    WOW! Thanks so much everyone! This is awesome!
  • Monda
    Options
    I am on Monda's friend list, and she is an awesome, wonderful, upbeat woman who is always sweet and encouraging!!!

Awww! Thanks so much Panda! You are such a great person.... :)
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You seem awesome! You are added!