70 lbs to lose, looking for friends and support

Options
2»

Replies

• anwade01
    anwade01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats for what you have lost so far! Effort will go a long way!
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 75lbs with 50 to go.
  • angel88mil
    angel88mil Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can do it !!!
  • Tarak15
    Tarak15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose about 70lbs. Some days it seems impossible so it is important we lean on each other when things get rough. No doubt we can get it done though!
  • ChocoLuz
    ChocoLuz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my 1st comment on a post and my 1st time looking at the posts. I didn't even know u can add friends on here. Thats nice. Ive lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks and im getting mpre and more motivated each day. I have about 51 lbs more that i want to lose. I say 'about' because its not all about the weight. I could lose 40 and depends on my excercise and eating how i look. I just want to look great and keep it that way. Feel free to add me!
  • sannklinger
    sannklinger Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've lost 120 pounds so far and have about 30 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! There is so much great information and friendships here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • RogueRunner_1
    RogueRunner_1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. Anyone looking for a friend/motivator, feel free to add me ^-^
  • InspiredBrunette
    InspiredBrunette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone i started june 5th with a goal to lose 80lbs
    I've lost 27lbs so far
    Add me if you'd like
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I have about 65 pounds to lose.
  • ziona2000
    ziona2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, just completed my first week of using MFP and have lost 4lbs! I have about 70 to lose in total so this is just the start! Looking for friends with a similar amount to lose to motivate and support each other! Please feel free to add

Hey Kelly. I too just started the MFP and have 70+ lbs to lose. I'd love some company. Lets friend up and get the support we need!
  • LoveMusic4Life
    LoveMusic4Life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me and i will be happy to join the motivation gang :)
  • buellkyleej
    buellkyleej Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im with you! I would love to drop at least 40-50lbs by jan 2018
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, You can do this!! All the best, Feel free to add me.
  • LMDlove230
    LMDlove230 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Added you! I lost over 100lbs before getting pregnant. Veered a bit off track, and now am about 35lbs away from my lowest weight (pre-pregnancy). Hoping to reach that goal by the end of the year. Then I'd like to lose another 20-30lbs after that. :smile:

Always looking for more motivation and support!!
  • Suzer460
    Suzer460 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I weigh 230 and would like to be realistic on this long journey. I'll be happy if I could get to 170 since that's what I weighed for a long time. I'm seeing family at Christmas that I haven't seen in 5 years and have put on 30-35 in those 5 years. My first goal that I'd be happy with is to lose 15-20 pounds before Christmas. My other goal is to be under 200 by the spring 2018.