Coming back to MFP

Options
Hi I'm Sarah! I am coming back to MFP to find support, camaraderie and accountability. I think that has been the missing piece for me to be successful. Some details about me if you're looking for similar lifestyles and goals:

I am 5'2" and 250 pounds. Goal weight is 130 pounds.
I am 25 yo female.
I am married and have a wonderful, energetic Jack Russell mix named Kirby.
My exercise routine currently is walking Kirby 20 minutes daily, working toward 30-45 minute walks.
I am saved by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am I causing him in this journey this time. I have learned that he cares about all aspects of my life and I can ask for help and strength during weight loss.

Looking forward to meeting my new MFP family!

Sarah

Replies

• wackymrsb
    wackymrsb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    **I am including him in this journey
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    You should really never leave. That way you don't have to come back.
  • wackymrsb
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If that was meant to be inspiring, it wasn't. Maybe I took it wrong but it came off sarcastic and snarky to me.... :neutral:
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back 20 min walk a great start!!! Now get logging in what you eat though out the day. See how much calories u are taking in. Get in more fruits , water get walking a little further . Remember look at size of your palm That's size of what your food should be meat, carb, veg. , that's correct portion size. You are Worth It ... Denise
  • wackymrsb
    Options
    Thanks Denise! That was really helpful! I'm going to keep working on the walks for sure. My dog Kirby will appreciate it too!