150lbs to go SAHM looking for support

Options
Stay at home mom of 3 looking to get back in shape! 150lbs roughly to my goal weight not looking to be skinny or the next bikini model but live a healthier lifestyle for myself and to be a good role model for my children! Friend requests welcome and would love to help encourage others on the same journey!

Replies

• Nhud28
    Nhud28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also a stay at home mom, looking for motivation and support. Feel free to add me
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! There is so much great information and friendships here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • t4mommy
    t4mommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of four here.... I'm down 73lbs, but I still need to lose another 127lbs. I would love to connect and support one another. =)
  • Insainly_Domesticated
    Options
    Im so glad im not the only one! Sadly i have had this app for a while but cant seem to stat with it! Im hoping now i started herbalife im really going to stay with it
  • tonyarlipps17
    tonyarlipps17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am about 85-90 pounds from my goal weight. I'm not a stay at home mom, but I do work from home. I know it is so difficult sometimes to stay on track while being home all the time. Feel free to add me!
  • cejones1980
    cejones1980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am not a stay at home mom, but I am looking to lose about 140 more pounds. I am looking for motivation and support as well!!
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have 250lbs to lose at the start and more than half way there, feel free to add me x
  • JustSarah86
    JustSarah86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im also a stay at home mom of 3. Hoping to drop at least 70 pounds. Best of luck!
  • Theeerica
    Theeerica Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mother, but I'm happy to lend support. Add me too your list
  • Insainly_Domesticated
    Options
    So glad you are all up to working together to reach our goals! Im excited to see everyones hard work and transformations!!!
  • Rorsborn13
    Rorsborn13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sahm as well! Feel free to add me!
  • badgerpam22
    badgerpam22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom but I have a similar weight goal. 22 year old full time masters candidate. Feel free to add me!
  • Marilata
    Marilata Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Im not a sahm but work from home. I just started using mfp today and have a 170lb weight loss goal.

I didn't realize what a great tool this was in terms of tracking food and exercise. I'm looking for accountability buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • miss_bianka1
    miss_bianka1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I work from home with two kids. I just ordered Herbalife and starting this journey. You can add me :)