Goals!!!

Options
MissiM206
MissiM206 Posts: 13 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Melissa. I live in the greater Seattle area. I'll be 30 in November and am planning a trip to Maui in May. After my dad passed in May, 2015, I let the stress get to me physically and mentally. I am ready to feel comfortable in my skin again and stay mentally focused.

Like Marshawn Lynch said "Bout Dat Action Boss"

Replies

• megannpeterss1
    megannpeterss1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa. My name is Megan. :)
  • MissiM206
    Options
    Hi Megan
  • megannpeterss1
    megannpeterss1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How are you this evening MissiM206?
  • MissiM206
    Options
    Winding down. Getting ready to do it all over again tomorrow.
  • newfabme
    newfabme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done melissa. I've just started back!
  • MissiM206
    Options
    Thanx Newfabme. I feel like getting through the first month is always the hardest.
  • artanis50
    artanis50 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    MissiM206 wrote: »
    Thanx Newfabme. I feel like getting through the first month is always the hardest.

Funny because I always think the first month is the easiest! You're motivated and on track .... until a bump in the road totally derails you.
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your lost, stress defenitly can take u down negative road. Glad your back, first month always hard . Take a picture of u now so u can refer to it every month so when stress comes back, life get busy u can look at that picture say that's were I was and look how far I come keep a little log book of your Wt today, measurements what your goal Wt is . Document it every wk so u can see Progress to help motivate u. For me running helps me with stress as keep going for my Wt Goal. Happy Journey my before an now picture I look at it a lot as are times Iam like why bother. An picture always reminds me .. Denise
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    v58b3zcy7ruq.png
  • MissiM206
    Options
    Denise:

Great job! You look amazing!!! Keep it up.
  • MissiM206
    Options
    artanis50 wrote: »
    MissiM206 wrote: »

Funny because I always think the first month is the easiest! You're motivated and on track .... until a bump in the road totally derails you.

For me it's getting back in to the routine. Once I have the routine locked down, I find it easier to stay on track.