New to MFP and looking from motivation and accountability

Options
Hello!

I'm a newbie and I'm really excited to try and actively lose weight. I've slowly lost about 45 lbs over the last two and a half years, but now I want to really focus on losing weight and being healthy, physically, emotionally, and mentally! My first weight-loss goal is 25 pounds by the new year, which would bring me down to 185 (my lowest since high school!). If anyone wants to be friends and help motivate and hold each other accountable, I would really appreciate it!!

Replies

• NiceSpydr
    NiceSpydr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's a great loss!!
    I'm just getting re-started after a long break, and a giant down slide. I'm hoping to find motivation by stories like yours.
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • JnfrSh123
    JnfrSh123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I lost weight a few years ago but after baby no.3 I am the heaviest I have ever been and am determined to loss weight and feel healthy again, which I think will take about a 30lb weight loss. I could really do with the motivation!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Well, I am not here to lose weight (maintaining/fitness focus), but I am good on the motivation and advice side of things if you want to add me.
  • kolson111322
    kolson111322 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm back to seriously lose weight and need accountability too.
  • mindovermeals
    mindovermeals Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Need to lose at least 20 lbs.
  • focusedhoya
    focusedhoya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to MFP after being out for awhile. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • charlietas
    charlietas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Feel free to add me.
  • mail2dijaw
    mail2dijaw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Its been few weeks since I started MFP and lost 5lbs. got another 15 more to go. Will be good to stay in touch with motivated people to exchange weight loss ideas and food tips. Feel free to add
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Need to loose another 20 pds .. Denise
  • matutina58
    matutina58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey and am hoping to lose about 40lbs and start running and doing yoga again. Any motivation is welcome!