Hi there! ♡ I'm Katy ♡ I can do this!

Options
I'm back on the wagon! When I was 30 I lost a lot of weight... fast forward 5 years, 2 cancers and 2 miscarriages... some of my old habits have come back to haunt me. I'm finding myself eating to cope with stress and hard emotions again. I'm catching myself snacking out of boredom and munching on candy and other sugary crap. And, I've fallen back into the more soda/less water vicious cycle. That stops NOW! Today is my day!

I've rejoined My Fitness Pal and am commiting to tracking my food and making healthy choices. My long-term goal is to kick these bad habbits and get back into the routine of healthy choices and healthy portions. My short term goal is to stick with it for 5 day. I can do anything for 5 days ... sometimes its just baby steps. My weight goal is to lose 10 lbs by the time by hubby and I leave for our delayed honeymoon at the end of Nov.

Now I said it out loud so its official, so I HAVE to do it! I'm glad I'm in good company! I'm hoping to find a lot of support here! ♡♡♡

Replies

• kapendell
    kapendell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can relate to a lot of what you said. You got this!
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I like your idea of 5 days at a time. That's smart! This is your moment!
  • emariethomas83
    emariethomas83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I'm new to MFP and still learning. But you've got this!! :)
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP, All the best!!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm always ready to support people who are serious about their fitness and health
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! You've already overcome many things that are way harder than weight loss so you got this! Time to rock it!
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!