What weight loss pill will make me full of energy and burn f

Options
I'm thinking of going on trimspa..but am not sure..my friend lost alott of weight in 3 months on it..im just sick of not losing weight..im desperate to lose it...i need something that will atleast give me energy and burn fat/cals as well as decrease appetite..so any suggestions..what bout slim shots or stackers..i need some opinions from personal experience on all of these pills or others who recommend other pills..thanks :)

Replies

• ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm thinking of going on trimspa..but am not sure..my friend lost alott of weight in 3 months on it..im just sick of not losing weight..im desperate to lose it...i need something that will atleast give me energy and burn fat/cals as well as decrease appetite..so any suggestions..what bout slim shots or stackers..i need some opinions from personal experience on all of these pills or others who recommend other pills..thanks :)
  • dld8257
    Options
    For me I have been taking the Green Tea Pills and they make me feel full and when I try to eat more that I should, I feel sick because my body is telling me im full. I like them and it has been 3 weeks and I can tell a difference!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hey Ryiko,
    a 4 lb. loss is great...good for you!:happy:

Regarding diets, diet pills, shots, colon cleansing etc. etc. Hm, well you will no doubt find folks that have tried all that but to keep the weight off and stay healthy along the way how about trying out MFP tools?

Keeping track of cals in and water intake, tracking your workouts, getting plenty of sleep, more water:tongue: and eating plenty of healthy foods, the least amount you can of processed foods.

To keep the weight off losing it with pills and 'potions':wink: just doesn't work.:ohwell: Your friend has lost a number of lbs from what you shared but as soon as she begins to eat normal again they may just find her again:noway: :tongue:

What types of things are you doing currently to try and lose weight and get heatlhy? Perhaps we can help you out if you're in a rut through a healthier method than pills?:ohwell: I've found that eating healthy, 5-6 mini meals a day and a regular workout scedule gives me tons of energy and a more positive outlook. When I used to eat crap I never had the energy I have now!:drinker: :bigsmile:

Hang in there, lots of support to be had on MPF if you truly are looking for a healthy lifestyle, there's no place better to be than MFP:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    If you get enough fiber and protein they will last in your tummy longer than simple carbs and fat. Make sure your snacks are a fiber and a protein. That'll help! :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Healthy food and exercise is the only way you can realistically take off weight and KEEP it off. If you don't change your habbits when you stop taking the pills you will gain the weight back. If you take something that makes you feel full your stomach won't adjust to smaller meals and you will just be hungry with out the pills. We all would like a "quick fix", but the truth is, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Most people who lose weight taking pills gain that weight back plus more. It is best to take it slow and retrain your body.

Yes some people see great results with those pills, but most of them are also exercising and watching their food in take. And if you look at the adds ALL of them say "Results are not typical"

I wish you luck.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Well said FC:drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I'd listen to Fitness Chick's advice (check out her ticker- 217 lbs lost!!!)
    Truly, there is no magic pill. There are drugs out there that will have short term effects, but the weight will come right back and then some. MFP works. It stays off.

We all wish there was a magic superfast cure, but truly the best way is to follow the guidelines. Reduce calories. Exercise more. Drink water like it's going out of style.

That's my 2 cents, from someone who has already tried all the drugs out there (both pharmacy kind and the other kind):flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Fitness chick knows what she is talking about! There is no substitute for eating right and exercise...period!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The more I exercise, the more energy I have.
    I could tell a difference after two weeks of exercising at least 3x a week.
    Now, if I miss my exercising, I get tired easily.

Bananas are good for energy boost and keep your tummy filled a little. Only roughly 100 cals in each!