Holy NSV!!!

Options
pauljsolie
pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
I was in church this evening and I could actually comfortably cross my leg without kicking the pew if front of me. Last time I tried I kicked the pew so hard, everyone in the church heard it. LOL.

Replies

• SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    Haha That's awesome. Good work. Keep up the positive energy!
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    Way to go Paul!!! That's fantastic!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    that is soooooo freaking AWESOME!!!!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Woo hoO! It's always a nice feeling to get those :drinker:
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Yeah I remember when I did that... means your getting somewhere GREAT JOB!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    good job! and LOL @ "holy"
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Lol! I think I remember what that sounds like when you kick the pew in front of you. I don't miss those days. Or when you try to ask yourself if you can kneel down or not.

But that sure is a holy NSV! Good for you.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Lol! I think I remember what that sounds like when you kick the pew in front of you. I don't miss those days. Or when you try to ask yourself if you can kneel down or not.
    Yep, there was nobody in the entire pew so you know what it sounded like. Don't get me started on kneeling. It's not so much getting down as it is getting up. Oh well, maybe they will think you're extra special spiritual if you linger there for awhile. :smile:
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Yep, there was nobody in the entire pew so you know what it sounded like. Don't get me started on kneeling. It's not so much getting down as it is getting up. Oh well, maybe they will think you're extra special spiritual if you linger there for awhile. :smile:

*chuckle* That's funny! Great NSV, by the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!