I need motivational people that help me !!

Options
I just got married and I'm tired to be overweight. I need friends to help me in this journey. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• pinkpammy2120
    pinkpammy2120 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add anyone but would love to be a motivational buddy! Sounds like we are in the same boat... I got married June 11th this year and after getting my pictures back it lit a fire under my *kitten*. July 11th I decided it was time to work on me, myself and I. I've lost 18lbs so far and it hasn't even been 2 months since I started this journey. I still have about 30lbs to get rid of. If you know how to add people, I'd love to have a partner in all this. Wishing you the best of luck on your weight loss journey! *from one newly wed to another*
  • mtrip22
    mtrip22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Of course I will add you!! That was happened to me. When I looked my picture wedding put me depressed and decide I need to do something.
  • pinkpammy2120
    pinkpammy2120 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Exactly! I feel ya! I got your add so I'll message you in a little while :)
  • carmengeyer
    carmengeyer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! I'm looking for some new motivational sisters as well. I lost 40 pounds through running and healthy'ish eating. I still love the good things in life but now it's all about moderation. Would love to cheer you on or be there during struggles too! Congrats on starting your health journey!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I just got married too x
  • buellkyleej
    buellkyleej Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats I just got married 7-1-17 ♡
    I started dieting a little before the wedding but didnt do as great as I was hoping... which actually turned out to be a good thing since my dress came in the wrong size and I had to alter/take off almost half the dress! Now that the stress of the wedding is over I am looking to focus on fighting my fibromyalgia by clean eating, working out, and trying to lose 40-50lbs to return me to the size that I felt most healthy. Anyways, would love to make more friends ♡