C25K Question??????

Options
I am currently doing the C25K starting Monday!!! :happy: But i was wondering if there are any other running programs for beginners after i complete it???? or do i just run the 5K????:flowerforyou: thank uuuu!!!!

Replies

• melmarler
    melmarler Posts: 23
    Options
    It depends on your next goal. Once you finish week 9 you will be running 30 minutes and be ready for a 5k. I am on week 7 right now. If you want to do a 10k there is an app to train you to go from a 5K to a 10k.
  • Mkin
    Mkin Posts: 43
    Options
    I think there is a 10k one that follows on from this one.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    C25K is a great start, there are other programs out there for begginers too but you're better off choosing one and sticking with it. You can check out Run your Butt Off from Runner's world too, but that one is paid.

I've heard about C210k too but haven't looked into it. I'm going into week 5 of C25K next week and I can tell you that its great.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    There is a Bridge to 10K app - especially designed for C25K Graduates....
  • Adbrown1956
    Adbrown1956 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    okay!!! thanks soooo c25k to 5k to 10k got it!!
  • Adbrown1956
    Adbrown1956 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    C25K is a great start, there are other programs out there for begginers too but you're better off choosing one and sticking with it. You can check out Run your Butt Off from Runner's world too, but that one is paid.

I've heard about C210k too but haven't looked into it. I'm going into week 5 of C25K next week and I can tell you that its great.

okay i cant wait 2 start!!