Slimming World Buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• sammyb1235
    sammyb1235 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've always just counted calories but my gf is doing slimming world would you guys recommend I switch and give slimming world a go? We are getting married in June and have until march to drop some weight for dress fittings!
  • SamanthaFay1970
    SamanthaFay1970 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm doing slimming world too and could do with some motivation- got 10lbs to go and really slowed down
  • LoveMusic4Life
    LoveMusic4Life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i started slimming world this monday, i am new to it too but feel free to add me, the more friends and motivation the better!! :)
  • MissyB9010
    MissyB9010 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! My first weigh in was today! X
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Would love any slimming world buddies, struggling a bit on my own... need exercise motivation!! :)
  • claresbiz
    claresbiz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been doing SW since June and wanted to lose 1.5/2 stone in prep for an operation next month, love it, and the group keeps me focused... I take the principles of the plan but still use my fitness pal as I couldn't be faffing with bits of paper for a food diary, scanning barcodes with MFP is soooo much easier.... I asked in group if SW would have an app that this, but no, just the syn calculator... feel free to add me anyone :-)
  • jocster
    jocster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on third week of slimming world, I've lost half a stone so far but still track all calories on MFP as well. Happy for you to add me
  • nicola4720
    nicola4720 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 12 weeks into my SW journey - would love other SW friends to encourage/support one another. Please feel free to add me to MFP x
  • bullmuck
    bullmuck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I’m new and need friends to motivate ☺️