Anyone took a diet break ?

Options
2»

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I took a four-day break where I ate with reckless abandon while friends were here for the eclipse. I'm now back to eating within limits and it may take me a couple of weeks to recover what I did in 4 days. Do I regret those days? Not really but it will be a long time before I do that again!
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I took a two week diet break and ate at maintenance for two weeks. I was re-energized and actually excited to getting back to losing weight. I think you should set up specific rules for yourself and pound it into your head that the diet break is temporary and you have more to lose.
  • passenger79
    passenger79 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Cheers everyone some good tips there :)
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Heart_Fit wrote: »
    Rooskie73 wrote: »
    I took a 2 week break in May while we were in Europe. Had little to no access to internet, so I wasn't able to track calories and exercise. In my mind, I knew what I was eating and there were days I'm sure I ate a little over, but we did so much walking and climbing, I really didn't worry. Came home and had lost a couple pounds. B)

Isnt Walking Exercising? (Shrugs)

They didn't say it wasn't. They just said they weren't tracking exercise.
  • Rooskie73
    Rooskie73 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Heart_Fit wrote: »
    Rooskie73 wrote: »
    I took a 2 week break in May while we were in Europe. Had little to no access to internet, so I wasn't able to track calories and exercise. In my mind, I knew what I was eating and there were days I'm sure I ate a little over, but we did so much walking and climbing, I really didn't worry. Came home and had lost a couple pounds. B)

Isnt Walking Exercising? (Shrugs)

Yes it is. I know that. I said that I wasn't TRACKING calories and exercise. Woo.