Are you about 5'2 and weigh between 200-230lbs?

Options
eleesJourney
eleesJourney Posts: 42 Member
edited August 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello!!! Just looking for ladies starting their weight loss journey (again. For me. For the hundredth time. But hey! I haven't given up!)
Ladies who are on their weight loss journey, who are around my height and weight,( not to discriminate against any other size but I'm just rounding down to those who I may relate to more as far as size)
what are y'all doing!? How are you doing!? Let's get ta doin the damn thang! Lol
I started back about 3 weeks ago, healthy eats and exercise. I've gained and lost plenty of times in my life but dammit I'm obviously only getting older and this weight is becoming stubborn so I'm determined to break my cycle.
Lose this weight and keep it off!

Replies

• jimmyvm5
    jimmyvm5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 226. Just started with the app
  • sgronnert1969
    sgronnert1969 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Yes I am right there. I am 5' 0" (unless you ask my husband who likes to say I'm 4'-11") and I have flexuated between 195 - 205 for about a year now. Just started this journey today, again for the 2nd time last time was about 15 years ago, and am at 199.8
    I love my Zumba classes 3 times a week and need to get back into some strength training and really just need the extra support from others. I have 2 gals I do zumba with that also use MFP so am excited to have them help me too.
  • eleesJourney
    Options
    jimmyvm5 wrote: »
    I'm 5'1 and 226. Just started with the app

Awesome! And welcome!
  • eleesJourney
    Options
    Good morning. Yes I am right there. I am 5' 0" (unless you ask my husband who likes to say I'm 4'-11") and I have flexuated between 195 - 205 for about a year now. Just started this journey today, again for the 2nd time last time was about 15 years ago, and am at 199.8
    I love my Zumba classes 3 times a week and need to get back into some strength training and really just need the extra support from others. I have 2 gals I do zumba with that also use MFP so am excited to have them help me too.

You're off to a great start! I love Zumba, I do a class once a week. Then I alternate between home YouTube workouts on Fitness Blender/weights, gym mostly on elliptical and treadmill and Sundays my sisters and I jog/walk the hills.
  • jpapale07
    jpapale07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 220.. feel free to add me
  • Zionsglory
    Zionsglory Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey please add me. 5'4 & 6 lbs down to 231. Well at least I hope I'm still 6 lbs down. I had surgery for a torn tendon about 2 wks ago, soooooo laid up in bed because I'm non weight bearing on that foot for 6-12 wks. I'm so worried about gaining weight throughout this process. I've been doing pretty good, but I just have my daughter a 20 yr old, & my husband to take care of me & now my daughter has left for school. Sometimes he is really not trying to make a salad or make sure he has a low calorie meal coming my way. I tried hard to prepare for this but already I can see my preparation sort of dwindling.... Anyway I need the motivation and am happy to motivate others. Please add me to your group and as a friend. We can support each other. And I love the idea of like "weight and body issues" group.
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    In June of last year I started here at 206 lbs. I am 5'3 (on a good day). :) I am now at 145 and have 15 more pounds to lose. I have tracked EVERYTHING since I started this journey. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I used to just walk but now I have added in strength training. My advice is to track even when you go over and also start strength training early. I wish I would have. I can tell a big difference in my body. Feel free to add me. Good luck. If I can do this, you can!
  • caitie578
    caitie578 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'2 and was 230 about 4 months ago and ballooned up to 250. Can I still join?
  • elkeweiss
    elkeweiss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 227. I feel like I'm climbing Mt. Everest.
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 5'4 1/2 and currently at 207. I committed to calorie counting a little over a week ago and am already seeing results.

I'm also into Zumba, but I enjoy lifting. Is anyone here into LesMills BodyPump?
  • jforrest8687
    jforrest8687 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! I am 5'4 and I started a month ago at 201! I go the Y and started watching calories and eating very healthy. Cutting sugars soda processed anything and most unhealthy carbs. I stick to 1300 cal at 40% protein 30% good fat and 30% good carbs. I do Zumba or WERQ 2 times a week and LesMills body pump 3 times a week. I have 4 kids under the age of 7 (homemaker and homeschool) I HAVE LOST 8 lbs this month!! So happy! So I cheated for one day and had pizza!! (Within my macros!)
    This is very hard but I am very motivated... I would love to be apart of a group!