best earbuds or headphones for gym.

Options
My old bluetooth headphones appear to be shot and they are bulky by today's standards anyway. I ran a search of the boards and didn't find anything recent. Tech changes so quickly.

What are you using? BTW, I'll be using them with an android phone.

TIA.

Replies

• Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I've had these about 2 weeks and love them more than anything else I've worn. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B073151N42/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    mPOW cheetah wireless over the ear headphones. On amazon
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Bose soundsport, great quality and sound
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I may go out at lunch today and see if I can look at any of these in person.
  • Madelinec117
    Madelinec117 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I use Skullcandy blue tooth headphones and they work really well with my android phone. No problem with interference from other devices.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I found powerbeats on clearance. I need some that go over my ear as I can't keep the earbuds in while running.
  • govenderd1
    govenderd1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I use Skullcandy blue tooth headphones and they work really well with my android phone. No problem with interference from other devices.

Same here. Have the one with the neck band. Beats having the cable stick on my sweating neck. Plus almost 9 hour battery life!
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love my Plantronics Backbeat Fit headphones. Great sound, not noise cancelling, charge lasts 7-8 hours, recharges quickly, stays in ears great, etc. Here's an example from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Fit-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01I0VIMK0
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I cannot remember where I read it, but someone suggested just buying clearance headphones from TJ Maxx. I had been doing a bunch of research, wanted Bluetooth headphones for lifting in the gym, I knew I wanted over ear type, and was struggling with finding something I liked. So I just took the advice from above and found some $10 clearance headphones from TJ Maxx- and they work just fine for my needs, I don't mind getting them dirty/sweaty, and I won't be out a lot of money if they are lost or stolen. Call quality is kind of *kitten*, but I don't care too much because I rarely answer the phone while working out.

I am pretty cheap though and would not describe myself as an audiophile, so YMMV. But I am very happy with my decision.