How often do you freshen up your perfume?

Options
_pi3_
_pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
Idk if I'm going noseblind or what but I feel like I have to do it every 5 hours with this one brand

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the perfume. I only apply once in the morning and some of them last all day, others not so much.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Couple of times a day haha
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I apply my perfume as frequently as my lipstick... gotta keep it fresh darlings :p
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I don't use perfume.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Apply it in the morning and it last all day.
  • JimmyTooStrong
    JimmyTooStrong Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Once when I wake up, once before work, once during work, once after work, once after dinner, once before bed and once in the middle of the night.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Once when I wake up, once before work, once during work, once after work, once after dinner, once before bed and once in the middle of the night.

:lol:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I've got the same bottle of cologne my mom gave me for Christmas when I was 15...I've probably used about 100 sprays of it total since.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have the a couple of bottles that I got in high school still.. I just need to throw them out but I have an emotional attachment to them. Stupid, I know. So that is my long way of saying I don't wear perfume or body sprays.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Once a day in the mornings before work. When I wore cheap stuff I had to use it more frequently.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Only once after getting dressed. I go nose blind shortly after, but don't care really enough to carry it around to freshen it up later.

• The_Red_Widow
    The_Red_Widow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Put Vaseline on the area where you're spraying and then spray over the Vaseline. Lasts a lot longer.

This is the only reason I have Vaseline on my nightstand. The only...seriously.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Put Vaseline on the area where you're spraying and then spray over the Vaseline. Lasts a lot longer.

That's not what Tiffany said.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

That's not what Tiffany said.

Oh Tiffany.....
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Wait a second. I've been bumbling through my entire life without knowing this?
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options

That sounds super gross
  • FatAFNoMore
    FatAFNoMore Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Until I started buying high end perfumes I had to reapply during the day. Now just once in the morning lasts all day. It seems more expensive since the bottle costs more but one bottle lasts me a really long time (I also keep it away from the light and heat too).