What is your fave fitness tracker and why?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Vivoactive HR. Cracked the screen on my first one and had to replace the whole watch. Went with the same one, I just take it off while doing renovations now.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Vivoactive HR. Cracked the screen on my first one and had to replace the whole watch. Went with the same one, I just take it off while doing renovations now.

Have you tried the screen protector? I bought a package of three from Amazon and I just used the third one from the package. The protector gets chipped and damaged but my watch has remained safe.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I bought honestly bought my Apple Watch because I thought it was cool :D , but it turns out I use it a TON for fitness stuff and I absolutely love it. I've had no issues syncing it to MFP.
  • kieranar
    kieranar Posts: 57 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    By Far the vivoactive HR great app and works well with MFP
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Fitbit alta because it looks nice with various band choices, and is a wear it and forget it kind of tracker. Syncs on its own, recognizes activity type on its own, knows when I'm sleeping on its own, and the only thing I need to do is charge it once a week. I tried a tracker with heart rate tracking and the calories were a nightmare to pinpoint, just too unpredictable. It works for me because I hate fiddling with my gadgets all the time. If it were waterproof and if they stop making damn proprietary chargers it would be the perfect tracker.