Tired please help

Options
Mamatano
Mamatano Posts: 24 Member
edited August 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Please help. I've been exercising 6 days a week for 1 hour 15 minutes. I do dumbbell (4kg/8pounds - 7kg/16poinds) full body workouts 3 times a week. 1 day spinning, 1 day HIIT run/walk and the last day tennis. I have toned really nicely but I've not reached my goal weight. I was eating 1650 per day and lost 12pounds but I hit a plateau and decided to set my activity level at inactive which reduced my calories to 1410 hoping this can shake things up a bit - but now I feel so tired. I don't feel energyless but I just feed tired yet with only 1410 I can't afford not to excersize coz I need the extra calories to play around with. Should I slow down, take a break or just continue. Please help coz I still need to lose 10 pounds to reach my goal weight.

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    soooooo are you using a food scale and weighing everything? I mean, literally... everything?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    You're not limited to either 1410 or 1650, you know. You can pick a number in between those two.

You might also want to select one of those 6 days and just walk. There's something to be said for 1 day off and 1 day of active recovery (activity where you're "smelling the roses" like walking).
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    What are your stats? Height weight age gender
    You might be trying to lose too fast. The closer to goal the slower it goes.