Netflix Subscribers....new exercise dvd to try....

Options
poesch77
poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
I just tried Crunch: Total Resculpt on Netflix and I thought it was a really good one to try...thought I'd share with everyone! Breaks it up into 2 parts....lower body then upper body both using weights. In 44 minutes I burned 551 calories and it was kinda fun!!

Replies

• Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've done that one and like it too. In fact, I have tried a bunch of those "crunch" workouts and have liked them ALL.
  • Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    I didn't know netflix had workout dvds! Ill have to try them out!!
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Is this netflix canada?
    I know we can't get a lot that is available in the states, but I'll have to look for that.
  • kikislove2
    kikislove2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    thnks a bunch. will definitely try it out.
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    How funny, I just did my workout to the exact same video you are talking about. I LOVED it and the workout was fairly easy to keep up with :)
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Didn't know they had something like that! Thanks for sharing. OnDemand on cable also has an exercise channel, including a walking at home video. I thought it would be useless, but was really able to work up a sweat. And it was too hot to walk outside and my son had my car, so it was a great way to work out!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I started the 10 minute pilates one a few days ago :) I will have to try this one now thanks!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll have to look into that.
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't know we could get that on Netflix. I usually just use the on Demand exercise TV from my cable.
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't know we could get that on Netflix. I usually just use the on Demand exercise TV from my cable.
  • poesch77
    Options
    Think I may try something different 2mrrw. They have a couple of Cardio Dance ones that look pretty fun, too.
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i love the netflix workouts i ususally do the pilates and the kickboxing one is awesome lots of cals burned on that one
  • poesch77
    Options
    i love the netflix workouts i usually do the pilates and the kickboxing one is awesome lots of cals burned on that one

OOOOH...I might have to try the kickboxing one!
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thre are none on netflix for canada :(
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I love the dancing ones! 10 Minute Solution: Fat-Blasting Dance Mix is great!
  • poesch77
    Options
    I tried a couple of 10 min solution ones yesterday and did NOT like.....there is a Strength Training one that looks interesting though.
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...I am going to try it..
  • drakeswife09
    drakeswife09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Will have to try that one. Thanks for sharing!