Any Orange Theory friends?!

Options
Anyone have success stories from Orange Theory? It's helping me stay motivated! Feel free to add

Replies

• caitlinobauer
    caitlinobauer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week and love it so far! I'm just going once a week since it's so stupidly expensive. But I figure it's a nice addition to my normal gym workouts. :)
  • slowbubblecar
    slowbubblecar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Do a search for it and you will see posts about it.
  • jesshasredhair
    jesshasredhair Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love itttttt! I go 4-5 times a week. Dialing in my food recently is really making a difference in my body matching my efforts there. After a year of going, I've built up a lot of muscle. To me though, I also love it because it reinforces me as an athlete.
  • mrspett323
    mrspett323 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I went to the free class but opted to join UFC boxing workout because I love boxing and it burns a ton of calories with unlimited classes and half the price of Orangetheory.
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    mrspett323 wrote: »
    I went to the free class but opted to join UFC boxing workout because I love boxing and it burns a ton of calories with unlimited classes and half the price of Orangetheory.

There is an OrangeTheory AND UFC gym near me....if you dont mind me being nosy...how much are they per month? No one wants to give quotes on the phone :wink:
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    pmastro724 wrote: »
    mrspett323 wrote: »

There is an OrangeTheory AND UFC gym near me....if you dont mind me being nosy...how much are they per month? No one wants to give quotes on the phone :wink:

*is also curious* I've joined an Orange Theory but only seem to like the cardio sessions. The strength training seem like an exercise in frustration as it's always changing and I can't pin down the movements. Since it's all timed, I can't get in enough reps to build up power.

There's a UFC club just down the street that's opening. I might quit Orange Theory and go there.

OT has tiers: $69 for 4 sessions a month. I believe it's 109 for 8 and 130 for unlimited.
  • NicoleK711
    NicoleK711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined 2 weeks ago and love it! Ours is $99/8 sessions a month or &159/unlimited per month
  • jyarring
    jyarring Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love Orangetheory and have been going regularly for 3 years now...its one of the few classes that I've taken that I've never gotten bored of so far...they are expensive but I think its worth it -- I've gained a lot of muscle since working out with them.
  • ClarkAddison
    ClarkAddison Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've been going to Orangetheory for over a year. Absolutely love it.
  • bama_belle78
    bama_belle78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im going to my 11th class tonight Im loving it
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    So, what is the basis of OT? What is the goal? How does it work? I'm guessing I should go do a free class if it's offered here.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love it! I have been going since September! My body has changed a lot for the better and the workouts are always a challenge! My endurance and stamina are much better now too! It’s worth the investment I believe. I have done a ton of workouts but this is so much more than just a physical change. They provide accountability and support with coaches that care about you, know your name and motivate you. I am a lifer!