Is There A Difference Between 30DS and Ripped In 30?

Options
Both are interval training, and both come with a diet plan...one just looks more modern than the other. What do you think?

Replies

• SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    A diet plan? I dont know of a diet plan with either...
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    According to the website,
    "First she got you “shredded.” Now, it’s time to get RIPPED! Ripped in 30 is comprised of four 24-minute workouts based on Jillian’s best-selling body-shredding 3-2-1 interval system mixing strength, cardio, and abs. You’ll start with workout level 1 and advance to workout level 4. Featuring a free 30-day diet plan, Ripped in 30 is designed to get you in the best shape of your life! "

Sounds like ripped in 30 days is like a newer 30DS. Probably good if you've done the 30DS and want something new. :)
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    I think I heard somewhere that possible Ripped in 30 is more intense, or harder, than 30DS. But, as you can tell, I'm not positive about that.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    So I should probably start with the shred then. Thanks guys. :3
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Yes. You want to start with the shred, to get the fat off, then go on to the ripped to tone and gain muscle strength. :)
  • Pfauxmeh
    Options
    Anyone wanna do the 30DS with me?? :D
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm on like day 12 of the 30DS. It's kicking my butt. Good luck to you!
  • LizGogol
    LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Ripped in 30!! I am on day 5 of week 4....so I guess I am finished but I may do it again after I do 30DS again.

It works your muscles, my legs look sooo toned! It's definitely tough, but if its not tough, it's not worth it.

The meal plan is great too... you don't have to follow it exactly just use it for tips and ideas.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Options
    I LOVE Ripped in 30!! I am on day 5 of week 4....so I guess I am finished but I may do it again after I do 30DS again.

It works your muscles, my legs look sooo toned! It's definitely tough, but if its not tough, it's not worth it.

The meal plan is great too... you don't have to follow it exactly just use it for tips and ideas.

And you look freaking fantastic! Congrats!