30 Day Shredders - Buddies Needed!

Options
Hello! I have lost 7 pounds in two weeks of just walking and dieting, but I'm ready to begin the 30 Day Shred. The results I've seen have been astounding, and everyone here in the MFP community seems to love it. Anyone else ready to begin the shred and wants to keep up with me?

Replies

• pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 (started on Monday) but would gladly be your 30 day shred buddie so feel free to add me! xx
  • Sarakal
    Sarakal Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there

I wanna join you as well. but could you please explain what's the 30 Day Shredders?
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels video that has 3-2-1 interval training. It's supposed to kick your butt into shape. :3
  • lilbit618
    lilbit618 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to join. Please give me details on how it works.
  • Shebe2011
    Shebe2011 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just purchased the 30 Day Shred DVD yesterday. I took a quick look at it this morning. I've read on MFP of the many people that have had success with this dvd. So, I decided that I will give it a try. So, add me to the buddy list. I really want to commit to this for the next 30 days and see if this works for me!
  • balowry1
    balowry1 Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm on level 3 now. Since I have bad knees and ankles, I modify some of the moves. It really works. It's hard, but worth it.