In Search of Support and MFP Buddies !

Options
Hey Guys, I'm not new to MFP but I am looking to burn 20 pounds and would like some company along the way that is also in progress of meeting their weight/fitness goals. Definitely can use the support as well as meet new people with similar goals or even some that are not similar. I love learning from others as well as being a supportive friend. I'm currently down 121 pounds. I am now using Intermittent Fasting as my new eating pattern and style. I'm doing the 16/8 method. Anyone also fasting or know anyone that has fasted, Please you are all welcome!

Replies

• fatty233
    fatty233 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Down 121 pounds, wow! That's amazing! I had lost 80 pounds but have put back on 40 of that and am now working to get that back off. Feel free to add me.
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have lost 37 lbs and I have 20 lbs to go. I'm not doing the fasting thing because I luv to eat. :) Focusing on eating in moderation. Feel free to add if you like. Thanks!
  • SnobbyFitness
    SnobbyFitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Congrats on both of your recent weight loss and Good Luck for the rest of your journey. I'll add you both to my page! Thanks for replying!
  • stargazerscribe
    stargazerscribe Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 and looking to lose about 25 more! I'm impressed by your progress and that gives me some motivation to try harder. Feel free to add me if you want!
    I'm focusing on eating lighter and moving more.
  • kapendell
    kapendell Posts: 10 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    We have a lot in common! I too am doing intermittent fasting. I've only just begun my journey though this past week. I have only lost 9.8 pounds so far. I'm slowly building up to be able to do a proper cardio workout and when I get that down, I plan on adding strength training 3x a week. I have a goal of losing a maximum of 130 pounds, well now 120 pounds!! Please add me I can always use more friends!
  • samuelsallows
    samuelsallows Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Maybe we could encourage each other? I need to lose 70-80 pounds
  • SnobbyFitness
    Options
    kapendell wrote: »
    We have a lot in common! I too am doing intermittent fasting. I've only just begun my journey though this past week. I have only lost 9.8 pounds so far. I'm slowly building up to be able to do a proper cardio workout and when I get that down, I plan on adding strength training 3x a week. I have a goal of losing a maximum of 130 pounds, well now 120 pounds!! Please add me I can always use more friends!

Wow!! Congrats on your journey and your progress thus far. How are you liking the IF? I've only been at it since Monday this week and I've lost 6 pounds so far. I love it!! I'm definitely down for the support and making a new friend! I'll add you now!
  • SnobbyFitness
    Options
    Maybe we could encourage each other? I need to lose 70-80 pounds

Absolutely!! I'll add you now.

• CapnVillainBLK
    CapnVillainBLK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    IF works. I lost 40lbs doing 16/8. I'm on everyday, so add me and we can help each other.