10lbs baby!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    CAN U GIVE ME SOME INPUT ON A NORMAL DAY OF EATING ON YOURE END? I JUST WANT TO SEE IF IM EATING GOOD AND ENOUGH TO LOSE ! THANKS
  • mommyofone
    Options
    That's great
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE deal memaw! Hoorraayyyyy for you! Go pick up a 10 lb. weight and see just how big a deal it is! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Excellent work!! Keep it up!! Celebrate every success!!

109912.png
  • whidbeyweight
    whidbeyweight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    yeah! THAT IS 1LB EVERY 3 DAYS?!!?!
    that's motivating for me..
    thanks and congrats:drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    CAN U GIVE ME SOME INPUT ON A NORMAL DAY OF EATING ON YOURE END? I JUST WANT TO SEE IF IM EATING GOOD AND ENOUGH TO LOSE ! THANKS
    Sorry I just now saw this.

Breakfast:
    2 Nurtigrain whole wheat low fat waffles
    1/4 cup Light syrup
    1/4 egg beaters
    1 cup of diet Ocean Spray cran grape juice

Snack:
    special K bar

Lunch
    Weight Watchers smart ones or
    If I want to go out I get chinese chicken/broccoli, steamed rice, no egg roll!

Snack
    special K bar

Dinner
    4 oz lean meat
    steamed veggies
    1/2 cup pasta or steamed rice

Snack
    jello puding snack fat free sugar free

And lots of water during the day!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    OMG memaw..

i thought by reading this you had a 10 pound baby... LOL i was like GOD BLESS YOU WOMAN... a baby that big is just plain BIG!

grats on pounds 9 and 10 :)

im going to give you my patented "YOU GO GIRL!":drinker:
  • memaw66
    Options
    OMG memaw..

i thought by reading this you had a 10 pound baby... LOL i was like GOD BLESS YOU WOMAN... a baby that big is just plain BIG!

you are too funny!!!! I am way PAST the baby stage, you see my name MEMAW, I am a grandmother, how dare you curse me like that!!! LOL Just kidding!!!!!
  • Julie837
    Options
    AWESOME!! I'm watching you!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic!!! Doing a happy dance for you!:drinker:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You'd have to be insane to think 10 lbs wasn't that big of a deal!!! Great job on your progress!!!:happy:
  • memaw66
    Options
    AWESOME!! I'm watching you!
    Should I be scared?? LOL
  • memaw66
    Options
    You'd have to be insane to think 10 lbs wasn't that big of a deal!!! Great job on your progress!!!:happy:
    It's just not that big of a deal when you see the people with 50-100+ lb weight losses. I still have 90 lbs to go. But I am just taking it 10lbs at a time!!!
    Thanks for the kudos.
  • PinkJewels
    Options
    Congrats to all you losers!!! :flowerforyou:

I can't wait to be in the "losers" circle too!!!!!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    OMG memaw..

you are too funny!!!! I am way PAST the baby stage, you see my name MEMAW, I am a grandmother, how dare you curse me like that!!! LOL Just kidding!!!!!

Grandma? thats even better, then you get to shake up the babys and give them back to their parents!

or at teh very least feed them nothing but frosted covered sugar bombs when you see them and THEN give them back to mom and dad!

java java java java java java! :noway: :laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Grandma? thats even better, then you get to shake up the babys and give them back to their parents!

or at teh very least feed them nothing but frosted covered sugar bombs when you see them and THEN give them back to mom and dad!

java java java java java java!

HiandTri, your posts always crack me up!!!
  • memaw66
    Options
    OMG memaw..

java java java java java java! :noway: :laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
    That's my motto "Sugar 'em up and send 'em home! " (I don't give them lots of sugar, I just say that!)
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling it is People notice too!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    That's my motto "Sugar 'em up and send 'em home! " (I don't give them lots of sugar, I just say that!)

i heard thats a parents revenge, mmy mom always said "I hope you have a boy JUST like yourself, then i will laugh, and you iwll know what i had to put up with" and I know damn well if ihave a boy hes going to make my mom proud... i remember how i was... God help me...
  • memaw66
    Options

i heard thats a parents revenge, mmy mom always said "I hope you have a boy JUST like yourself, then i will laugh, and you iwll know what i had to put up with" and I know damn well if ihave a boy hes going to make my mom proud... i remember how i was... God help me...
    Yeah, my son is feeling that too! He has a 4 year old step son that is he-- on wheels just like he was towards his step dad, my husband!! He tells me all the time, "I'm so sorry for the way I treated Dad (he calls him Dad). The baby is good right now but he is only 1 so when he is able, I'm sure he will be a little monster too, but to Memaw they are both angels!!!!! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!