HELP with gym!!

Options
Iv been really sick, but now im 100% better and im feeling well.
I want a good burn tomorrow at the gym,
im 5'2 and im 85 kilos/187 pounds (yes i know im big)
Female and 18 yrs old :D
but am in good shape for my weight (according to my doctor)

I havent been to the gym in awhile, sooo im here to ask,
what should i do? :)

My usual routine is
Bike - 20 mins
Tredmil- 20 mins
Weights/lifting- 10/15 mins
Mixed cardio/circut for another 5 mins (medicine ball, squats, lunges.)

The eliptical trainer gives me headspins (not sure why) so if i go on that, its not for long at all,

Anyone got some ideas?

Replies

• Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    Sports are ideal. If your gym has volleyball, basketball, or raquetball, I'd try those. It's a lot easier to work out when you're having fun.
  • chloemeow
    chloemeow Posts: 71
    Options
    Sports are ideal. If your gym has volleyball, basketball, or raquetball, I'd try those. It's a lot easier to work out when you're having fun.

haha aw my gym has nothing like that, it does have all the classes, but im not confident enough to do them yet
  • Selin4
    Selin4 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey I used to be really good about the gym but have had a baby 11 weeks ago so spoke to the trainer and they have put me on a cardio programme for 6 weeks just to get my fitness back up and my body used to it. I do 15min on treadmill cross trainer and the sit down bike no weights yet until my body gets back to fat burning coz I found it was just bulking me up and that's all I need :)
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    If you havent been for awhile just see how you go. See what you feel comfortable with. You might be able to ask one of the trainers that are there