looking for mommy friends to add

Options
13»

Replies

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I only want to be joining moms or women on here to help motivate me I like to have friends that can help and have the same issue I haveso we know what each other need help with

I'm a 48 year old mom with 25 pounds to lose for my mini goal and then see where I will go from there. Feel free to add me. I have 3 bio kids (ages 21, 15, 7) and two stepkids (22, 9). :) Never a dull moment with little ones, a teen and two adult children. :D
  • DietDivaYanetH
    DietDivaYanetH Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mommy of a 2 year old and a 6 week old baby trying to lose 30-40 pounds!

Feel free to add me!
  • sparkle126
    sparkle126 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • csilva09
    csilva09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some mom friends on here too! Losing weight for women, especially after babies, is so different. It would be nice to have other mommies to relate to and pull motivation from. I have two boys. They are turning 2 and 3 in a couple months. I have been tracking calories but need to start working out. I keep putting it off. I've never been crazy about working out. So I need all the hello can get!
  • fitmumBctTct
    fitmumBctTct Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a Mam to 4 year old son & 3 month old daughter. Have 2 stone to lose xx
  • leannahope222
    leannahope222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Request sent Thanks everyone
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 6 year old daughter. Feel free to add me. :)
  • AMV91
    AMV91 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mum to a 3 yr old and two week old. Lost 100 lbs pre pregnancy, at home work outs + cal counting.
  • marashay001
    marashay001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mom to a 10 year old. Please add me to your friend's list. I could use a little motivation as the new school year starts.
  • MissAWitheringAWeigh
    Options
    Mom of four. feel free to add me. :)
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I have a working mom with 2 boys ages 9 and 4 feel free to add me if you want
  • bella98902
    bella98902 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mommy of a 6 wk baby & 2yr old
  • SuzMar17
    SuzMar17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 2 boys, struggle is hard and VERY real. My boys are 6 and 3.....please add me, need the motivation too!