Hi I'm new :D

Options
Hi everyone, I started using mfp just over 3 weeks ago but this is my 1st post. I am 27 years old and mum to 3 children (9,5 & 15 months) I have been overweight since I had my 1st daughter. my starting weight was 117 kg (i'm an aussie so I think its roughly 257 pounds?) I have managed to loose 3 kg (6.6 pounds) so far which I am happy about but still a long road ahead till I reach my goal of 65kg all in all I have 59 kgs to loose (129.8 pounds) :embarassed:

Replies

• editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the greatest site of making goals achievable. You are gonna love it here :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me, I've lost 69 lbs so far, still a little way to go but I'm gonna get there this time! x
  • MochaChic
    MochaChic Posts: 1
    Options
    Great to have you on board! I'm Shay! I have a 5 month old and trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and look even better than ever!!! Join me & my friend/co-worker Jen on the change-your-life-forever weight loss journey! I am a fan of eating what you like but in very small portions and eating more often (@ least 5-6 times daily). We are doing zumba (latin dance classes), taking stairs @ work every time you have to, body pump classess and elliptical training with circuit training at gym. We are just getting in to the groove...let us know if we can help!
  • queenywhoelf
    Options
    Hi Im new im a 22year old female from Scotland who has rapidly gained 4.5 stone in 2 years. Desperate to loose it so hopefully this will help
  • tiffanyhobbs
    tiffanyhobbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    well thanks for the kind replies already nice to meet you all. The biggest change to my life so far is giving up booze and softdrinks, een diet softdrinks. i started drinking at 15, not a heavy drinker though just a couple everynight but I made the choice to give it up for good.
    I walk around 1.5 hours everyday, I am starting kickboxing next month (when I get a good sports bra) lol and also I have joined up to the 12 week body transformation so looking forward to that as well
    Can I ask how long you have all been on your weight loss journeys? A loss of 69 pounds is awesome!! I feel like I have so far to go
  • crystalnicole27
    crystalnicole27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new also. I think it would be good for me to add friends with similar weight loss goals. My overall goal is to lose 90lbs, but my focus right now is 22lbs. I also gained a lot of weight from having babies. I'll send you a request to be friends, if you decline I still wish you the best of luck with your weight loss.
  • tiffanyhobbs
    tiffanyhobbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have accepted your friend request :smile: It does help to have the extra support to keep you on track, Thats what i'm trying to loose, though most of my baby weight is 9 years old! put on 20kg with my 1st then the other 2 added to it, need to get my butt into gear now lol myi'm just going 10 kg at a time that way i wont get lost along the way
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Today is my 5th day on MFP and I cannot express to you how encouraging everyone on here is! Good luck in your goals, I know you will succeed!
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to be! I have been on for almost 2 weeks and there is so much positive encouragement here!