22yr old looking to lose 100lbs, need some friends!

Options
KatieNicole95
KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I'm 22, full time college student and work a full time day job. I have lost 27lbs so far, looking to lose 100lbs total, if not more.
Really wanting some motivated friends who like to post and are on daily or at least every few days!
Please feel free to add me I love to see about other people on the WL journey too!

Replies

• susanayt97
    susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Well done, that's awesome!
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    well done ! I am trying to loose 76 I am down 25 as of today
  • weharris3
    weharris3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job... I am trying to figure out to add friends as we are starting a challenge on Sept 1st.. It's a personal goal challenge that is an obtainable goal for 30 days..
  • xPia
    xPia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic!
  • angiercomer
    angiercomer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! That is awesome! Congratulations!!
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) good luck with your goals, you've got this!
  • emaleerains
    emaleerains Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have lots of support behind you, you can do this!
  • ZeetaFit
    ZeetaFit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have not seen 22 in more than 22 years, lol, but I am with you on the dropping 100.
  • mariagreenuselman
    mariagreenuselman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm twice your age, but need to lose the weight!! :) It's definitely a journey!!! (worth taking!)
  • erikaniwinski
    erikaniwinski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! My target goal is 120-130 by the end of next year! I've got 50-60 lbs. to go! I'm on everyday, let's stay motivated! Anyone is free to add me!l. :)
  • SergeantRed
    SergeantRed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Awesome job! I have around 75 lbs to lose. Since my initial goal, I lost about 20lbs. It's a work in progress and sometimes a struggle especially being a mom of 3 ages 6 and under. I started getting up early (between 0300 and 0430) to have quiet time for coffee or pre-work out and read some articles or blogs to motivate me for my workout at 0500. I think the most difficult part is not getting a workout in, but being able to track all the calories consumed especially with recipes and having to log numerous items. I'm trying though.

I'm 29 by the way, so not considerably much older than you. You can do this! I promise. I am a combat military veteran and I am trying to get back to acceptable military shape and standards though I am no longer active duty serving.

If you get your workout in when you can and make good food choices (you'll know you have because you'll feel good instead of guilty about what you ate) then you're going to lose. Don't give up hope and don't rely so much on the scale. Take a before and after picture. Base your loss and progress a good deal on what your body looks like versus what the scale says. The scale is a liar.

If you need a friend, and Lord knows I need several, feel free to add me. I am hesitant on adding people because I don't want anyone to think I'm being weird by randomly adding, but please feel free to add me if you want... that goes for anyone else as well.

Best of luck pretty girl. You got this!
  • mchiiiaaang
    mchiiiaaang Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! Please feel free to add me!
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello and well done to you it sounds like your doing an amazing job !! I am also in the same boat looking to make friends who give me some support encouragement and motivation on my weight loss journey please feel free to add me