THANK YOU

Options
I want to thank MFP and all the wonderful people on here that have given me support and encouragement. I know it has only been 5 days but that is awesome for me. I was on Sparkpeople and would probably go on there maybe once a week and then skip days and it was awful, it was to time consuming to move around and things too. I made friends there but they weren't as helpful or didn't really say all that much to anyone. I came on here and WOW what a difference. The place is easy to get around and to use the trackers, you get LOTs of support and it works. I mean I have lost 5 pounds. I am soooo happy. Anyway, just wanted to say Thank You so very much, I found a place that works for me and that I can call home. I :heart: this place.:smile::wink: :happy:

Replies

• KarenHarper71
    Options
    So glad to hear you're doing well with your weight loss...well done you :-0) xx
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks Karen.
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yes, I feel the same way about SparkPeople. They didn't do much for me. Nobody really said much, but myfitnesspal, people interact with you and they support you. I love it here!!
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    I totally agree. SparkPeople is too hard to get around in compared to here. That makes a difference. You have friends there but they seem to disappear.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I so agree. I found MFP purely by accident, but I immediately noticed how "different" the place felt in comparison to Sparkspeople. I don't need "points" or rewards other than the support I get from my friends and from the weight dropping off.

Glad it's working for you! :)
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
    May your success continue!! :O)