I need some help!! Please

Options
Over the last week I have gained about 2 lbs back. I have never gained back and had lost 31 lbs since April. I don't understand why I would gain since I have been reasonable with my cals and worked out almost everyday this week. I am feeling a little upset and discouraged. If anyone has any advise as to what I need to do to continue my weightloss, that would be great. I thought I was doing awesome since I had been great up until now. Thanks for your help!!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    It could just be water weight. Are you going to start you period soon? Did you eat more sodium? I would not get discouraged. Have you checked your measurements? Are you losing inches?
  • genie98
    genie98 Posts: 62
    Options
    I did lose inches the last month. I will start tom i. About 9 days but this doesnt usually last this l.ong. I guess it could be water rentention. It could maybe sodium. I will chexk it for the next couple of days.
  • KarenHarper71
    Options
    I agree, it could be water retention, also you could check that your scales are balanced and on a level floor as this also could make a difference :-0) xx
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I gain and lose the same 2-3 pounds daily. If you haven't been eating more it's surely just water weight. keep switching up the routines, revisit your weekly weight loss goal, and see if you're eating too much/not enough. TOM will cause this. So will high sodium in a meal. Also make sure you have a day off from exercise to repair your muscles. Let them rest.