• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    tub/shower :p
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Refrigerator and freezer. It's huge and I must throw out any old food (once a month), wipe away crumbs on shelves, and remove smudges on stainless doors.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    The shower. Short people probs.

The shower? I feel like I'm not cleaning everything I should then. I clean the tub. That's it.

I hate cleaning the bathroom as well. Especially the toilet because little boys are gross

The shower is like an act of acrobatics for me
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    tub/shower :p

So I've noticed that if you don't use soap, but body wash the walls of the shower and tub are way easier to clean, there isn't a sticky build up (which is great news for your skin too I suppose!).

I just rinse off the walls every time I shower, and often use a spray on rinse off product (like Scrubbing Bubbles) once a week. When I get in a cleaning frenzy I scrub the *kitten* out of it...with like Comet cleanser and a scrub brush, but the biggest help and best discovery to me is not using bar soap.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't like mopping the floor. It seems like no matter what I use and how much I dilute it, there are damp sticky areas for more than a day and that just bugs me. My husband usually mops and I do everything else (I like to clean, but I know I might not feel that way if we had a huge house or other family members/kids)
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Toilets.
    But i love cleaning my pistols :D:D
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Everything!!!! If cleaning was enjoyable it would be called funning. That being said, i like things clean.
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I can handle all of it.......but the drains. OMG, I gag cleaning the hair out of those.
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Definitely the oven
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    When my wife asks me to clean I purposely do an awful job so she never wants me to do it again. She knows about my shenanigans and still prefers I stay away from doing anything.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    The Almighty Johnsons.. The Magicians... Bitten... Jericho... Terra Nova... The 4400... i could go on and on. I watch a lot of tv. I may go on later lol
  • fjmartini
    Options
    The Almighty Johnsons.. The Magicians... Bitten... Jericho... Terra Nova... The 4400... i could go on and on. I watch a lot of tv. I may go on later lol

I think you posted in the wrong thread but the Almighty Johnsons was funny
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »

I did, my phone is very touchy haha.
  • fjmartini
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »

I did, my phone is very touchy haha.

I read that post first as "I hate to clean the pooper."
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Bathrooms and floors. I hired a house cleaner almost two years ago to come every other week, and it is worth every penny.
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Maybe u should teach ur kids to be a bit responsible with the toys and after they finish playing teach them to keep the toys in their places I think that will go long way in their life
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    owa1s wrote: »
    Maybe u should teach ur kids to be a bit responsible with the toys and after they finish playing teach them to keep the toys in their places I think that will go long way in their life

Even though your delivery seems a bit patronizing... I have to agree. I have my kids clean their room everyday and my oldest has chores she needs to do through out the week. This is definitely a good way to start teaching them a good work ethic and it teaches them nothing in this world is handed down to them.

As for me, I hate cleaning my microwave. It's mounted on top of my stove and I need to bust out the step stool when I need to clean it.
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    owa1s wrote: »

Well, they aren't my kids. And they're under 7.