Starting a new journey.

Options
QUEENxo1992
QUEENxo1992 Posts: 69 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I am not new to MyFitnessPal or the weightloss/fitness/eating right (what have you..)life. But this is my new account. And I am starting over. It's been a struggle for me since I was young. I have lost over 150lbs in the past. I am on a low carb diet and exercise 4x a week (for now). This is the worst it has ever gotten but I am ready. I am welcoming change. Feel free to add me as a friend. I will accept all :) but I am like looking for people who have lost a lot of weight or are planning to and are very motivated people like me. I have 200lbs + to lose, have already lost 25. I hope you will join me for this journey we call life.

Replies

• owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That's amazing
  • frecklesandblues
    frecklesandblues Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Also looking for friends in the same position I am! Although extremely new to MFP. I lost 150 on my own the last 1.5 years. Then for the past 5 months struggled and put ON 30. Now BACK down those 30 but really need support. I still have another 70 lbs to go to hit goal...or 90 lbs to hit healthy and fit. Focused on the 70 for now! Lol. Please feel free to add because I have zero idea how to haha
  • QUEENxo1992
    QUEENxo1992 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends in the same position I am! Although extremely new to MFP. I lost 150 on my own the last 1.5 years. Then for the past 5 months struggled and put ON 30. Now BACK down those 30 but really need support. I still have another 70 lbs to go to hit goal...or 90 lbs to hit healthy and fit. Focused on the 70 for now! Lol. Please feel free to add because I have zero idea how to haha

Added you. Good luck on your journey hun. I will be here every step of the way!

• mariagreenuselman
    mariagreenuselman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!! I need all the help and support I can get! I, too, have struggled with weight my whole life. I also lost 100 pounds at one point in my life, but have gained 60 of it back. I suffer with a constant headache, which makes exercise tough, but I'm trying to learn how to live a happy, healthy life despite the pain! Good luck to you! :)
  • pubali90
    pubali90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    All the best mam. ..u ll kill it