Target for this month

Options
kiruthi21
kiruthi21 Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
From the day I joined myfitnesspal til today.(4and half years).... I lost 64kg and gained 4 kg back.. !!!
Planning to lose 5 kg maximum this month... But I lost motivation to... Need help.. Anyone there to join me ?

Replies

• 92joann
    92joann Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woo! I joined mfp back in 2012 but only took it seriously this year. I've lost 28lbs so far (18 using mfp since july). I slipped a bit at the beginning of this month and gained 5lbs, it took a couple weeks but this morning I was .75lbs less than I was before my slip up :) just keep plodding along, that small amount of weight will mostly be water and will come off quickly once back on plan. I think there's very few people with a linear weight loss, most of us have gains, what matters is being able to stop those few pounds turning into 10s of pounds
  • susanayt97
    susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Whaaaaat, that's so good! You're awesome, you have what it takes to keep going :)
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That is straight up awesome!! You go, girl!
  • rmgnow
    rmgnow Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What should we tell you for motivation?
    "You can do it," or something like that?

Only you can decide if you want today do this or not
  • kiruthi21
    Options
    Ya..!!! Its quite different to start again... Anyone willing to join me ?
  • kiruthi21
    Options
    I gained weight than losing it... Help me !!!!
    I also want to lose my thigh fat and arm... Struggling... :(
  • susanayt97
    susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    kiruthi21 wrote: »
    I gained weight than losing it... Help me !!!!
    I also want to lose my thigh fat and arm... Struggling... :(

Are you logging your food? Focus on reading food labels, weighing what you eat and adding it to your diary. Eat at a calorie deficit. You can also exercise. Eventually, thigh and arm fat will go away :)
  • theabsentmindednurse
    theabsentmindednurse Posts: 405 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oh yes.
    I think we can all relate.

I have tried many different eating plans over the years. It wasn't until I became a vegetarian that I noticed a complete shift in my shape.

The fat, cellulite and tone of my skin changed.
    While my arms and thighs are still big, the stores of fat in these areas have reduced markedly. My bottom was so large, it had its (own postcode-not joking). Now it doesn't even protrude.

While a vegetarian diet may not suit you, perhaps increasing your fruit and vegetable intake could assist in shifting the fat in this region.

I also drink at least three litres of water daily.
    Good luck.