I used to eat (name of food) which had (#) of calories.

Options
sarah30isael
sarah30isael Posts: 88 Member
I used to eat a big bowl of captain crunch 920 calories.

Replies

• jasummers76
    jasummers76 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I use to get two double whoppers with cheese and a large fry.. But I was good and did get a diet coke. lol
  • sarah30isael
    Options
    I use to get two double whoppers with cheese and a large fry.. But I was good and did get a diet coke. lol

What were the calories?
  • jasummers76
    jasummers76 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    total for the burgers and fries from MFP 2360
  • sarah30isael
    Options
    Isn't that crazy how we used to consume our calories in one meal?
    total for the burgers and fries from MFP 2360

• patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Bacon. A lot of calories. Still do. Still fat.
  • JEE2015
    JEE2015 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    3 course take out from a local Chinese place plus a side of KFC hot wings... 13 trillion calories. That hasn't happened in months now.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I started weighing peanut butter and hummus...a "portion" is so underwhelming that I don't eat them very often anymore
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I used to order spinach & artichoke dip as my entree at most casual restaurants and I thought that was a slightly "better" option and it usually ranges between 600-2000 calories. 600 calories would be a pretty tiny cup-size bowl.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I used to eat liver paste on moldy tortillas, but it was actually negative calories, so no worries.
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I used to eat Trader Joes mini dark chocolate peanut butter cups which had 1,000 calories in 15 of them, about how many I would eat in a day.
  • Essenzook
    Essenzook Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Jersey Mike's large Super Sub on wheat - 1030 calories. And the sodium....OMG
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I used to eat 4 Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts. In one siting. As a snack. 800 calories in about 15 minutes. Yikes.

I used to eat a tin of candied salted cashews in one day. I don't know the calories, fat, sodium and to be honest I don't want to know!!!