Anybody else having a real crappy day today?

Options
I haven't eaten badly I haven't skipped my exercising but I am just having one of those days that could drive me to the fridge. Mizzo Mizzo Mizzo in the doldrums..... now there's a nice word.

Replies

• WussKat
    WussKat Posts: 63
    Options
    Me too...exactly the same! I am hunting round for things that are sweet, filling and with no cals!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    yup, same here! In a terrible mood and so close to an emotional collapse that I don't even wanna get close to my kitchen. Once I'll go inside, I'll be lost.
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    I haven't eaten badly I haven't skipped my exercising but I am just having one of those days that could drive me to the fridge. Mizzo Mizzo Mizzo in the doldrums..... now there's a nice word.

Yep. Today is quickly turning into one of those days.
    I hope yours gets better for you. I'm going to avoid the kitchen at all costs.
  • jlzoda
    jlzoda Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I hate those days...what helps me is to force myself out there, go for a long walk ...drink a big bottle of water & I love to read, so losing myself in a good book takes my mind off food.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my really bad day! Your body is trying to tell you it needs something. Stop, think, water, and figure out what it wants. When I want chocolate I am better off having a small chocolate something, otherwise I will eat until I figure out that I really just needed that little bit! You will get through this! :flowerforyou:
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not craving anything, or overeating, I enjoyed my swim and getting ready to cycle but I just kinda feel empty & alone today. I'm sure it'll pass tho.

nik
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Yep..... I have been a right misery today.... am drinking a herbal tea and am going to take out my dogs for a walk.... dunno if it'll lighten the mood but it cant hurt!

@kymarai - a little chocolate, I have not as yet mastered the art of moderation, I am only 45years old though, so there's time yet.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yep, mega crap day today. Been to my bfs grans today and she had these sweets. I told myself I'd only have one but ended up being about 25 instead. I feel like crap now. Gotta work it off later and I'm not in one of those moods to work out today.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm super hungry and craving sweets... plus it's sunday so no shops are open and we have no fresh veggies. umph.
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    Have a tiny something sweet! Who doesn't deserve a treat now and then! I haven't got crappy yet but its only been 2 weeks so I guess there is time haha
  • FifiLea
    FifiLea Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes, my day is sucking big time! I'm staving off a binge by eating ice. I'll have to stop soon as my teeth hurt...:cry:
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I understand completely! Hey, it's Sunday, grab a good book and take a nap. Naps always make me feel better!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Yep. Today is quickly turning into one of those days.
    I hope yours gets better for you. I'm going to avoid the kitchen at all costs.

I HOPE YOUR DAY DOESNT BECOME A BAD ONE
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I feel like I always have bad days lately...
  • RoseBlanc
    Options
    I HOPE YOUR DAY DOESNT BECOME A BAD ONE

Thank you :flowerforyou: did your walk with your pup help?
  • RoseBlanc
    Options
    I feel like I always have bad days lately...

Chin up! I've had three catastrophically bad days this week, foodwise anyway.
    I've made a promise to myself that this week will be better. I'm going to keep that promise to myself.

Theres lots of support here. :] So you're in good company.
  • francinecowart
    Options
    awful crap sucky screwed up mood.....due to others in house..........god help me............good luck on your day.............
  • PandaFlight
    Options
    Same here :( I got soaked during my walk and had to cut it short. And I made this yummy dinner but it turned out to be way higher in calories then I expected. I really want something sweet and we've no strawberries in the house either D:
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hope it has gotten better, woman !