Looking for supportive and motivating MFP friends!

Options
Hi! I am 31 years old, mother to a darling little boy, and looking to add some more friends on here. This community is so great and I love getting encouraging comments from friends when I meet my calorie goals or log a workout. I also love to give encouragement for my MFP friends - so if you like to comment like crazy and want the same in return (not just hitting the like button) - add me!

Replies

• 92joann
    92joann Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm 25, also have a little boy. I'm pretty active on here :smiley:
  • tdbgilmore
    tdbgilmore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make some friends! I turn 30 next week and have two small children. I'm trying to get down to my wedding/pre-baby weight. Having people cheer me on would definitely help me out as well.
  • miimosaa
    miimosaa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have a toddler at home and a 1st grader! Feel free to add me, I came back a month ago and not planning to leave soon, I still have 25 lbs to lose. (Everyone feel free to add me :))
  • kierremarie1990
    kierremarie1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I'm from the uk, 27 years old, and have around 65lbs to lose so I can start my family and get married